Infertility
Options

Not Really New, But its Been a while **Introduction**

Hello Everyone!! My name is Jasmine… I’ve been a "Bump" member for about 3yrs in and out of several groups here. My husband and I have been married going on 7yrs (Anny in April). We started seeing a fertility doctor in January 2011.  I had endometriosis really bad which cause major damage to my tubes and ultimately they both needed to be removed. My husband also has a genetic condition and male infertility issues that would have complicated things even further if I didn’t have enough going on myself. We finally had our first round of IFV in August 2011, which lead to a twin gestation that miscarried in Nov 2011. Since then we have had 2 rounds of FET, one that didn’t take, and one that lead to a chemical pregnancy.  We donated the remaining blastocysts to science, and are starting a fresh round of IVF. Im currently on B/C due to start injections by the beginning of Feb. My fingers are crossed, my prayers have been prayed, Im just hopeful that this year ends with a baby of our very own. I just wanted to share my story, because I am where or have been where so many of you are. Trying to conceive for years, finding out you have male and female fertility issues, surgeries and procedures, fertility treatments, hundreds of doctor appointments, miscarriages, BFN, I over stimulated on the first cycle of IFV, failed FETs… you name it and I’ve been there. We took a year off (last FET was JAN 13) just to regroup and get our minds off of things. I’m feeling so much better now mentally. I start meds today for a fresh IVF cycle. Good luck to all of you out there!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
 Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS

Re: Not Really New, But its Been a while **Introduction**

• Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your next cycle. [:
    TTC Since 2012
    Me: Endo Stage IV (20+yrs) (who knew? Not me)
    MyLove: Pretty Ok. Low #s (i think) 
    IVF#1: No Eggs to Retrieve
    Taking time to ourselves
     Poor Responder will add COQ10 & DHEA next cycle
    **All Welcome**

• Options
    Good luck with your cycle! If you haven't already, look for the Hopeful Hearts check in thread to join in with everyone else cycling in February .
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I don't know what the Hopeful Hearts check in is... But I'm going to check it out. It would be good to know who else is on the same schedule as me.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    Welcome back and GL!
  • Options
    Welcome back! Wishing you lots of luck on your upcoming cycle! :)

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"