February 2013 Moms

Gotta Post AW-NBR

Well, its not related to the LAST baby, at least.  Here's my announcement.

I've officially hit the point where I can't hide the new pregnancy-- at 13 weeks (almost).  Boo.  I guess I had more baby fluff left over from Elliott than I thought! Anyway, new Baby is pushing out the Old Baby and even my completely oblivious sister noticed.  So I guess I'm not going to get to hid it all the way until next month.

But I'm super excited and want to share anyway.  Here's my announcement! What do you think?  Also, just planning to announce on Facebook.  We haven't told anyone yet, but I'm kind of excited to here all the surprised responses.  Mean? Maybe.  Awesomely fun to finally get to share some news on my own? Priceless!
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Gotta Post AW-NBR

• verovladamir said: Cute! I always wished we could have done some kind of cute announcement. I showed with both by around 10 weeks but DH refused to tell his parents (they didn't take it well either time) until I was closer to 14 weeks. So we were quietly telling friends/family and hiding it from his parents simultaneously.  I totally felt like this last time... we weren't married yet and didn't have any definite plans to get married in the near future, and my parents are "traditional" Catholics.  My dad didn't speak to me for like 6 months when I got pregnant with DD, so I fully expected the same reaction with #2.

Luckily, it was completely different for me the second time around.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"