July 2013 Moms

Cute things your baby has done recently

I need a pick me up.

Share all about your cuties!

I can now say "Ryan, bang bang bang"

And he will smile and bang his hand on the ground....then he giggles. It's our new favorite game.

He also like the drop-something-mommy-picks-it-up game, though he is playing this one way too much.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Cute things your baby has done recently

• Loading the player...
  • Today I said "kisses!" and he planted his giant open mouth on my cheek. He may have done that even without me saying kisses but the timing was good.
    I'm working on this with DD.  I hope she catches on soon!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• EVA116 said:

Oh and DD loves to read Brown Bear Brown Bear to DS. Well not actual reading, she just memorized the book.

I love it when DS "reads" to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Also last night I was dancing with her in the kitchen (DH had pandora on while he was making dinner) and it made DD so happy.  She was smiling so big!

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

• DS "waves" too but while he is eating. He looks amazed by it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • EVA116 said:

Anyone else's baby seem like they will be happier once they can crawl? DS wants to move so bad and gets so frustrated.

Yeah, this guy definitely wants to be on the move and gets pissed he can't. He's gotten pretty good at using rolling at a method of transportation though.

As far as cute things, he thinks it's hilarious when I kiss him on the lips and he's gotten really ticklish, which makes for a lot of fun.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • He loves giving big sloppy kisses. He is ecstatic when playing with the dog. And he has started shaking his head no and waving both hands in the air. He kills me!!
  • My LO just started being "shy"
    When we talk to her she puts her chin down and looks up at us. It is THE cutest thing ever!
  • I've become very adept at making a bottle of formula one-handed while holding E. DH and I got into the habit of stirring the bottles, to reduce bubbles. While now E puts her hand over mine to help me stir. :)
  • Anna giggles every time she sneezes.  It's the cutest thing!
  • EVA116 said:

Oh and DD loves to read Brown Bear Brown Bear to DS. Well not actual reading, she just memorized the book.

Memorizing is an early reading stage. It totally counts! ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • The other day dd was doing tummy time in her crib while I put her laundry away. She turned herself so that she was facing me but she was also about a half inch away from the bars of the crib. She sneezed suddenly and bonked her head on the bars. I heard it and held my breath waiting for her to cry. About three second went by and she started giggling instead. Apparently hitting your head from sneezes is very funny.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• EVA116 said:

Anyone else's baby seem like they will be happier once they can crawl? DS wants to move so bad and gets so frustrated.

Liam is so much happier on the move. I was getting ready for work and heard him coming down the hall like a spazz still in his sleep suit. Peeked out of the bathroom and he just started hysterically laughing. I died. It's like he knew he probs shouldn't be where he was.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • B is one of the first babies dropped off at DC. Often times, there will be a few preschool girls in the infant room, while B and another baby, Gia, are the only babies.

When I went to pick up today, a mom stopped me and asked if I was holding baby Ben. Apparently all her daughter's animals and baby dolls are named baby Ben and baby Gia. My kid is famous! Not something cute my kid is doing, but adorabke nonetheless

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Kyren has began the "pick it up" game. Today while driving I heard him making a meow sound. Weird because we haven't taken him around any cats. He can also babble "mama" better. He also yells at you now.
  • LO loves blowing raspberries. It cracks us both up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"