August 2014 Moms

Getting Impatient Already!

So, I'm a first time mom. I currently work at a daycare. Today I held our newest member. 7 week old baby boy. I about burst into tears. Can't it be August already!?! I'm so ready to meet and hold MY baby in my arms. 

Re: Getting Impatient Already!

• Me too! Now that I've passed the 12 week mark, I'm feeling a lot better and getting more excited. But I am so ready for the baby to be here already!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • sarahg8r said:
    Me too! Now that I've passed the 12 week mark, I'm feeling a lot better and getting more excited. But I am so ready for the baby to be here already!
    I have had an entirely to easy pregnancy and I have a feeling I am going to be one of really annoying women that LOVE pregnancy LOL. But it wasn't really so hard for me until I held that precious babe today! ugh! I feel like its so far away, but time has flown already! Goodness it cant come soon enough!
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally can relate to this when I was a FTM. Now, being a STM with a little 10 1/2 month old I have a hard time remembering that I am pregnant!! I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move because I think I'll be able to connect with this baby better. I'm feeling a little guilty for not focusing on this baby very much.
    Enjoy the FTM experience because this one will be like no other!
  • Elbug said:

I'm happy we have several more months.  I'm enjoying my last few months with my D as an only child.  I'm excited to meet this little one but I'm not super anxious at this point. 

Exactly. DS will only be my only child for a few more months. While I'm excited to meet this new little person, and see how DS is with a baby, I will miss it being just him and me during the day. Plus they're a lot easier to take care of while they're still inside!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally can relate to this when I was a FTM. Now, being a STM with a little 10 1/2 month old I have a hard time remembering that I am pregnant!! I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move because I think I'll be able to connect with this baby better. I'm feeling a little guilty for not focusing on this baby very much. Enjoy the FTM experience because this one will be like no other!

My thoughts exactly! With DS I spent all day every day thinking about him, imagining him, and planning everything.  This time I'm just trying to enjoy DS being an only child.  I feel guilty for not being so obsessed with my pregnancy this time around, but I think I'm still trying to get used to thinking of DS as an older brother.  He will always be the one that turned me into a mommy.

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"