Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    gwennehgwenneh member
    edited February 2014

---------------------------------------------------

If you have spent any time on TB at all you would realize this exactly the point of FFFC. It's never really flame free....

Oh, yes, I've been around enough to know. I've also been around enough not to be butthurt by disagreement. It's fine. I'm not so insecure as a parent as that!

Edited to fix quote fail.

Also to add that I'm perfectly willing to accept that I'm wrong! I just don't see any studies out there not funded by toothpaste manufacturers or that aren't specifically discussing the idea of bedtime bottles. In the end, I'm the one who takes my son to the dentist so the health professional will be the opinion that carries the most weight, but I'm perfectly happy admitting I'm wrong: have there been any studies NOT pertaining to prolonged contact (i.e. falling asleep with a bottle) that show damage to the teeth?
    photo bannernew_zpsfb1f0d0b.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @gardennymph- sending hugs to you!! I hate that you're going through such a tough time. I don't have any advice, just wanted to let you know that we all love you and are all thinking of you!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gardennymph
    Another set of stranger hugs. I'm going to second all that was said already. You are not damaged goods in anyway, but I do understand how upsetting it would be to make a big life decision and then have someone change the terms on you. No advice, just support. >:D<
  • Options
    @gardennymph, Hugs to you and thoughts and prayers for you and your family as you navigate this difficult time!
  • Options
    @gardennymph sending hugs. You seem like a strong, levelheaded, intelligent, caring woman who anyone would be lucky to have. And maybe,like you said, the separation is just what he needs to see that.
  • Options
    @gardennymph

With or without the ability to have more children, that you are an amazing mother already. You'll find someone who loves you and your babies unconditionally. For now, focus on your kids, and showing them how resilient you can be. You're in my thoughts, lady! Stay strong!
  • Options
    Another round of creepy stranger hugs for you, @gardennymph. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    BFP #1 1.2.12 EDD 9.15.12 :: mmc 2.22.12. / d&c 2.23.12 :: 2nd d&c 3.16.12

"there is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

BFP #2 2.27.13 EDD 11.8.13 Grow, baby, grow!

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

image imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image

~ all ALers welcome ~

• Options
    @gardennymph ((HUGS)) I am so sorry you have to go through this. Please don't beat yourself up about geting your tubes tied, that can always be reversed. You may find an amazing guy who loves you and your kids like his own and may be just fine not having any more kids. You have the potential now to have a loving and beautiful blended family with a new guy. You know we will all be here for you if you need us!
  • Options
    Thinking of you @gardennymph!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    trtlcrzy said:

Question for the giant chested (I'm a G), have you found a good nursing bra that you really like? I'm still on the quest and ordering online sucks but no one around me sells such large sizes.

I'm loving my Anita nursing bra. I just have the basic, nude, full coverage, underwire-- but there are other colors and styles. It's very supportive and comfortable. I love that the strap adjuster stays in place well and it has 3 hooks in the back for great support. It could even have 4 hooks for larger sizes. I'm a DD. They run $40-$50 on Amazon but can be closer to $70 at Nordstrom and lingerie boutiques. It's totally worth the money. If you do order one online, I think they run pretty true to size. You know a lot of times expensive bras run a size small, but this one doesn't IMO.

• Options
    @gardennymph -- I'm so sorry! Praying that he comes to his senses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"