November 2013 Moms

Another bottle question

How many of LO's preferred bottle do you own? Do you think you need more? Do you have too many?

I have 9 Playtex Ventaires and slow flow standard nipples. They take up my entire bottle drier rack, which is "high capacity." Trying to decide if I should stash a few away or get a second rack over here.

Re: Another bottle question

• I have 12, 4 oz bottles and 12, 9 oz bottles of the Tommee Tippee.... I say buy as many as you want, the more you have, the less often you are washing and sanitizing. It all depends on how often you want to visit the sink!

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• I have five 5oz Medela, nine 5 oz Gerber and three 9 oz Gerber. We also have four Tommee Tippee but don't use them as often. 

I use the Medela and the 9oz for pumping, and the rest for feeding. We wash whatever is used daily.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 6 6oz ventaire, 4 4oz playtex nursers and 2 4oz dr brown wide mouth, I have not taken the bigger bottles out yet. I wash the bottles right after LO users then unless it's the middle of the night sibivfigured actually get away with less but it's good to have more when traveling or when I know we are going to be out all day
  • I have 3 4-oz and 3- 8 oz Avent Naturals, which are the preferred bottles these days, plus 7 of the little four oz Medela bottles that go with my pump. I just wash them every evening with my pump parts and that seems to be enough, but when I go back to work in two weeks we'll need to pick up a couple more, I think.

Oh, and I never sterilize anything. Unless you have an autoclave sitting in your house or your LO has immune system issues, there's really no point and it wastes my time.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • I think I have 8 or 9 of both sizes of the Avent Naturals and about 8 Medela bottles that I use to pump or store extra milk in the fridge for making bottles. I try to keep up with the washing so that I have at least half of all my stuff clean, dry and ready to go in the cabinet and the other half on the drying rack. I probably have way too much stuff since LO only gets one bottle a day unless someone is keeping him. But oh well.
  • We have 9 of the 9 oz tommee Tippee. We had 6 of the 5 oz, but he no longer uses those
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • DD is BFing for now; we just give her one bottle a day to keep her used to it for when I am back at work in March. We have 6 of the 4oz Avents and I have another 3pack of them that I have yet to open. Oh and I have one freebee Tommee Tippie that came w my Target Baby Registry packet.

BabyGaga

• We have 9 Medelas (his preferred bottle), 4 Playtex nursers, 2 Avent naturals, and 2 Playtex Ventaires.

We only send Medelas to daycare a and the amount we have has been sufficient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"