November 2012 Moms

Friday Randoms

Because I don't have s FFFC.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Friday Randoms

• kjmommy1214kjmommy1214 member
    edited January 2014
    Well, maybe I do.

DH and I had shower sexy time for the first time in 2 years (I know because this is the first time in this shower). I forgot how good it can feel. Silly me.

Edited because my phone has a mind of its own today.

• @uconnhuskie007 for me it is the change from the bed that makes it worth while.

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I are trying to plan a mini vacation. However, he is having a problem venturing beyond his comfort zone.

• I wish my shower was big enough for shower sex. We started sex in our giant jetted tub. 

My random: I've been on pelvic rest all week and until my next appt on the 14 because I was bleeding but I feel like a horny teenager and want to have sexy time SO BAD.

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• random: I am super tenderheaded, I think sammie might be too.. she hates for me to do anything to her hair

FFFC: its 9:30 and I have done nothing productive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• No FFFC- so a random...going to Santa Rosa this weekend to see my friend who is due on valentines day. I wanted to see her before she popped and were gonna watch the superbowl and go out for my birthday dinner tomorrow. I am looking forward to all of it except the drive cause LO is bad in the car these days. Oh, then I guess I do have a FFFC...we are going to flip her carseat to FF for the drive...i know a few of you might flip out on me cause of the guidelines but I might flip out if I have to listen to a screaming baby for 2 hours...and it may not even help, in which case we would flip it back for the drive home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No FFFC- so a random...going to Santa Rosa this weekend

I LOVE HEARING a fellow Nov 12 mommy talk about places in my region of the world :)   If only you were a bit bit closer we could meet IRL, but sounds like the car trip is not worth it yet :)

We will be heading to Napa on sat morning for yet another winery event, apparently Samantha rocks these events and is the belle of the ball.  We leave instantly if there is any indication that she is making the event unpleasant for any of the guests out of respect for the fact that they are paying members and may not be happy to have children there.

I'm excited because its a red wine event at cakebread cellars.... if only we could afford to bring a bottle home hahahahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• @AmberEA14 I am from Iowa but lived in Oklahoma for a year. I completely sympathize with you. If a place is not equipped for the weather, it has horrible outcomes. Two inches of snow up here is nowhere near the same as down there. We have the equipment and manpower to make the roads more manageable. I have seen both sides. Your side is no fun. :(

• @amberea14 I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with that. Sucks. I'm up north but hate the snow...any snow!! And I know they don't have trucks or salt to do a damn thing for anyone down there!! 

@uconnhuskie007 your new siggy pics are super cute!!!

My random is why are people such time vampires?!?!?! I understand you have questions about your pets but I do not know how many times and how many ways I can tell you the same information!!! And it's not my fault you have no money to pay for the treatment your sick dog needs!! You got the dog, not me, so please stop blaming me your dog got sick. Maybe if you vaccinate it and take more responsibility for it I would be a little more sympathetic, but while you're sitting there with you 5 kids, an iPhone, and all the kids have an iPad, I'm not sympathetic.

Guess that also turned into a FFFC also!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @uconnhuskie007 yea, I understand that, but I'm mainly talking about transplants that now live here that were all like "oh this is nothing. ..blah f'n blah" because obviously it was a big deal and had some terrible outcomes for a lot of people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"