April 2014 Moms

Oreo goodness :)

Has anyone tried these?

https://www.kansascity.com/2014/01/23/4772475/oreo-to-unveil-two-new-flavors.html

I admittedly tried their watermelon flavor and it literally ruined my day.  Yeah, yeah, I should have known.  I just want to see if these are worth my time or if I should just get the double stuffed peanut butter ones :)

Re: Oreo goodness :)

• I haven't tried the Cookie Dough ones but that's because I keep forgetting to buy them when I go to the store!  I really really really want to try them.
    Daisypath - RkZ5
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't tried either of those but just had the birthday cake Oreo's. They are delicious.
  • Dang it... now I want Oreos.  :-P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The birthday oreos tasted like Dunkaroos. (If anyone remembers them.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The birthday oreos tasted like Dunkaroos. (If anyone remembers them.)
    OMFG!! Do they still make Dunkaroos?! I suddenly need them!

• I myself love the chocolate creme Oreos and the mint ones. I want to try the cookie dough! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Last Sunday I wanted to buy the cookie dough ones but they didn't have them so I tried the peanut butter ones. Finished them today they were good
  • Thanks. Now I desperately need Oreos. They are so good!! I do like the birthday cake ones, but original double-stuffed are definitely my favorite :)
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• I always stick with the regular. The other ones are fun, but I find you can't "put away" as many as you can with original without feeling awful.
    image    image    image    image

• I've taken to eating the vanilla double stuffed dipped in lemon icing these last few days!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Cookie dough Oreos? OMG that's going on the grocery list immediately
  • I only buy the orange ones at Halloween and the red ones at Christmas. Something about all the food coloring makes them extra delicious!
    Although I was intrigued by the cookie dough....

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• I'm boring. I get the low fat kind!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Haven't tried them myself, but have heard that the cookie dough ones are semi-lame, and the marshmallow ones are rather good.
    Delilah Noel
    4/25/14 12:41am

• So I've tried the birthday cake ones and when you dunk them in milk and they get super mooshy, they taste just like cake batter :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"