June 2013 Moms

PSA Baby Leggings

I'm a lurker, but I know I've seen that some of you like the baby leggings. I saw this post on my local breastfeeding group, and I thought I would share. I bought my five pairs for a total of about $13 (shipping supposedly). Hope some of you get some use out of this!

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL 
FOR 5 FREE PAIRS OF 
BABY LEGGINGS!
A $50 Value

Use promo code "BEMINE14" 
at BabyLeggings.com today!

It's As Easy As 1-2-3!

1. Go to www.babyleggings.com
2. Click on "Shop Now" and select 5 Baby Leggings for FREE. Remember, after selecting your first 5 pairs of Baby Leggings you can receive each additional pair of Baby Leggings for only $2.00!
3. Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to your shopping bag. Enter the promo code "BeMine14" and we will deduct 100% off the cost of 5 pairs of Baby Leggings!

Baby Leggings make great gifts! Selections dwindle quickly so order yours today!

*Remember you can use the promo code "BeMine14" more than once, just open a new web browser to do so.

Re: PSA Baby Leggings

• I ordered mine last night!!!!
  • @34blondie I had the same thought!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry! I didn't know it had connections to that sort of thing, and I didn't mean it to be spam. I just remembered reading a few posts about baby legs for boys and girls and thought it was a decent deal. Now I'm worried about fraud :( I know I'm just a lurker, but I promise I'm not trying to post annoying stuff. 
  • I figured an intro at this point would just be pointless since I've lurked since I was only a few months pregnant! I have a June 17th baby--a little girl. Should I do a whole new intro post? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"