May 2014 Moms

Post from BabyCenter 'Did my water just break? Help!'

LoveIsAll25LoveIsAll25 member
edited January 2014 in May 2014 Moms
"So yesterday I was having some cramps but nothing that was consisting or had any type of time. I was originally worried but it went away in a couple hours so I stopped thinking about it. Then this morning I started having little gushes of fluid coming out if I bent over or moved to fast. Not a ton but enough to take notice. I still didn't think anything of it as I leaked a ton of urine at 20 weeks. But then me and my fiancé had sex tonight and after I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and came back to bed. Well about 5 minutes later I got this urge to fart it wasn't coming out though. Eventually I pushed to try to get it to come out which it did but so did a huge gush of fluid. So I went to the bathroom and noticed some watery discharge. I kept leaking while sitting on the toilet and I could feel it started to run down and if I tightened my muscles more would come out. Now I'm I'm bed sitting and I can feel more running down. What do you guys think urine or amniotic fluid trying to figure out if it's worth a trip to l& d tonight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone on Baby Center advised her to call her doctor or go her doctors asap. All great advice. She then posted that she was on her way to L&D. I hope everything turns out well for her. 

I am in no way, shape or form making fun of her situation I just think this is one of those question that should NOT be asked on a community forum on the internet. This is a 'call your doctor asap!' question. 

PSA over. 

Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. 
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

Re: Post from BabyCenter 'Did my water just break? Help!'

• Wow, I think if I was sitting and fluid was stillcoming out i would call.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • oh geez.  yeah, little leaks here/there - I can see asking about it online.  sitting with fluid flowing out of me = CALL THE DOCTOR.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"