May 2014 Moms

Let's talk sports bras

What are you ladies with these massive jugs using for sports bras....and I'm talking supportive sports bras. Having such a hard time finding good ones!

Re: Let's talk sports bras

• I just bought some from Old Navy that are pretty good.  They aren't the best, but I usually buy Nike ones and I didn't want to spend that much on them. 
  • hcorcoran said:

I just bought some from Old Navy that are pretty good.  They aren't the best, but I usually buy Nike ones and I didn't want to spend that much on them. 

I got about 4 from Old Navy, as well. Same opinion; not the greatest, but comfy and get the job done.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Under Armour are amazing. And so are the champion ones from Target. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Lucy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a genie bra kind of girl. I know, laugh away, but I absolutely hate wearing bras, and these are very comfy for me. Plus you get a 2 pack at CVS or Walmart. I have friends who bought 6 for the price of the 2 pack on ebay (with tags on).
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a good one at Soma.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a runner (well was pre preggars, now it feels almost impossible) and while in shape I'm a pretty solid C cup, so u can imagine what pregnancy has done to these girls!! I also have a small frame so I get back pain and shoulder pain becuz of them really easily. The Moving Comfort brand in my opinion has been the best fit for me both pre and during pregnancy. No shoulder pain and a good fit all around! They are a little pricey but I think they r well worth the investment!

This is the link to my favorite one

https://movingcomfort.mshopper.net/item.jsp?id=138466264&keyword=&indexPosition=1

Good luck!
  • I got some of the Hanes ComfortFlex Fit from Walmart, there are lots of ways to wear them, and can even wear it strapless (Bandini) style and it still holds up my blossoming breastistis. Not saying much because it may be a 'big growth spurt' boob-wise for me, but I only went up from a mid size A to a mid size C. They are super comfy though.
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
  • edited February 2014
    I have the Champion ones from Target. Not the greatest, but ok for the price. I don't want to spend much until I know what size I am going to be at for the longer term with nursing.

Mommy to three beautiful boys! 
    Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• I second the Moving Comfort suggestion (the Juno is my favorite). While they are a little pricey, if you're wearing them to workout, they're amazing! Amazon tends to have them the cheapest. I was DD pre-preg and as you can imagine am growing each day. Limited shoulder pain in these and maximum hold!
  • I haven't found a terribly supportive one yet.  Anyone find a comfortable and supportive bra that goes up to a G?
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ALE515 said:
    I'm a genie bra kind of girl. I know, laugh away, but I absolutely hate wearing bras, and these are very comfy for me. Plus you get a 2 pack at CVS or Walmart. I have friends who bought 6 for the price of the 2 pack on ebay (with tags on).
    I'm totally using a genie bra as a sports bra too! And maybe as a regular bra some days.... it's breathable and gives you some support without pokey underwire!
  • Ladies thank you all for these recommendations! I had never heard of some of them before. Thanks!!
  • sisterjanetsisterjanet member
    edited February 2014
    @gertiebarden I'm about 85% sure that I have a Wacoal sport bra in a G cup.  (I'm at work so I can't just dig in my underwear drawer for 100% certainty.)  I was running in that thing, and didn't get too much bounce.  The shoulder straps have hooks kind of like the hooks in the back so you don't have to worry about gravity messing with your support.  So the pro is that the force is so strong with that bra that I, an overweight lady with massive jugs, could run with minimal bounce.  The con is that the bra is something like $60.
  • I think this is the one I have.  It goes up to H in some bands.  https://www.wacoal-america.com/sport-underwire-bra-wacoal-855170-p.html
  • I think this is the one I have.  It goes up to H in some bands.  https://www.wacoal-america.com/sport-underwire-bra-wacoal-855170-p.html

Awesome!! Thanks.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"