Infertility

Can't motivate the healthy...

Before IVF #1 I was soooooooooooooooo good about what I put in my body. Completely cut out alcohol and almost all caffeine. Ate all good foods, lots of proteins and healthy veggies, did the right exercise, etc. This time I keep trying to have those good intentions, but by the end of the night I'm sitting on the couch with wine and junk food, instead of working out. I also just can't seem to pass up the coffee, although I'm doing half-decaf.

Does. It. Even. Matter?!?!?!?!?!? Is anyone else in the same boat? Anyone want to buddy up on this? Or should I just keep tossing back the wine and ice cream? I need either a pep talk or reassurances that I can stop feeling guilty about this!
**********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage

Re: Can't motivate the healthy...

• Ditto what PP said- if making changes right now is going to cause you more stress, don't beat yourself up!

That being said, if you do truly want to make some changes, just start small!  Do a yoga DVD at home, or a youtube workout (I love the Tone It Up workouts!) before your glass of wine :)

I have been making a real effort to be more mindful and healthy so I've been going to the gym faithfully and tracking in My Fitness Pal.  It helps that DH loves to work out and we go to the gym together after work, otherwise, there are definitely times when I would opt out. 

GL and I hope your cycle is successful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I believe in (most) things in moderation. Unless we're talking about serious issues (i.e. being extremely overweight and needing to lose weight or smoking), I haven't seen evidence to suggest it makes that big of a difference. When I was preparing for my IVF, my mind was more set on getting in shape and preparing for a healthy pregnancy. Even though my transfer didn't happen, I'm feeling much better that I made those changes.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @Margritli, you made me so happy with your post! @pblgeI seemed to have lost all control in the few months leading up to my first IVF and put on a ton of weight. I know it is dysfunctional but I think I kept alternating between "I won't be able to eat/drink this when I'm pregnant so I'll get it out of my system now," and eating and drinking what I wanted to because it was something *I* could control. I'm really paying for my indulgences, now, because my clothes don't fit (and it was even worse when the meds made me bloat). I gave up all that stuff right before ER and have been really good (and have even dropped some weight) but if I get a negative beta on Monday, as I expect to after my HPT, I'm really going to try and get back on track. I don't think you should feel guilty about it, because that will likely just back-fire, but you may end up regretting it like I do if it goes on for several weeks/months.

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
    IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
    IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
    IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

• Funny you posted this! I was just talking to DH about this tonight. Because of my endo pain, I'm usually gluten free and dairy free all the time. However, during our IVF #1 and our FET, I was so stressed out I ate everything. So, for IVF #2, I'm staying GF and dairy free, but not really because of the IVF. It's truly because I just feel better when I don't eat things that upset my insides, naturally! If I didn't have endo, I certainly wouldn't be changing my diet as studies aren't really clear what to add/give up. The only thing our RE says is no alcohol or caffeine after starting stims. Other than that, eat away, in moderation.

As far as exercise, uh. Yeah. Haven't done that since the Fall. I used to play college sports and I love working out, but right now, I just don't feel like it. So I'm not. Basically the motto of IVF #2 is to do whatever makes me happy. I think if there was a certain diet or exercise that would definitely make IVF work, all of our RE's would already have us on it! Clearly, one doesn't exist!!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• pblge said:
    Before IVF #1 I was soooooooooooooooo good about what I put in my body. Completely cut out alcohol and almost all caffeine. Ate all good foods, lots of proteins and healthy veggies, did the right exercise, etc. This time I keep trying to have those good intentions, but by the end of the night I'm sitting on the couch with wine and junk food, instead of working out. I also just can't seem to pass up the coffee, although I'm doing half-decaf.

Does. It. Even. Matter?!?!?!?!?!? Is anyone else in the same boat? Anyone want to buddy up on this? Or should I just keep tossing back the wine and ice cream? I need either a pep talk or reassurances that I can stop feeling guilty about this!
    OMG, I am totally the same. We even cycled close to each other with same result last fall.  I did everything right in prep for that. However, after the loss and through the holidays I've let it all go to hell. My body feels awful for it too.  Now I'm working IVF #2 and wishing I had kept on track. Hopefully I haven't ruined things for myself.  Ah the guilt.  However, I do have to say I've turned the tide in the past few weeks.  Back to better eating, exercise and general wellness.  You can do it too!!!  I feel it's the only way out of feeling guilty is to turn it all around.  Hopefully my eggos weren't affected by my debauchery.  :D  Good luck to you!!

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• I do have a question for all of you ladies, my RE told me not to exercise during the wait after ET. Which for me was okay because who likes to exercise but i felt like i didn't have control over anything.. whether i got pregnant, my weight...ect. I was also told to eat whatever I want, just limit alcohol and no smoking. I usually lift weights with my husband but I didn't all I got was a BFN. We're doing a FET 2/19 and I just was wondering if I can workout or even do yoga?

******Siggy Warning**************

Me 29 - no known issues ( Highest FSH 10.1??) 
    DH- 36 - quite the perfect man!
    TTC since 1/2011
    IUI #1 March 2012 
    BETA #1  BFP
    B/O at 6 weeks D&C @ 10 weeks 
    IUI #2-7 (2012)= BFN
    IVF  Jan 14 - Follistim, Ganirelix
    22R, 8M, 8F
    ET  (1-14-14) - 1 Grade A 8 cell = BFN
    FET (2-18-14)  1 grade A 12 cell and one early morula!
    BETA #1 (3-3-14) =1,389  p4 17.4
    BETA #2  (3-5-14) = 4,553 u/s showed one small g sac
    U/S #2      (3-17-14) Shows two little beans with heartbeats!!! TWINS!! 
                                       Heartbeats were 119 & 120 beans measured (6 weeks 1 day) (6 weeks 2 days)
    found out at 20 weeks that baby B went to heaven
    11/12/14 Baby girl arrived :)
    FET (1-24-16) Grade A early morula 
    BETA #1 300 p4. 11.1 
    BETA#2 1300
    u/s d 1 tiny babe :)
    10/7/16 another sweet baby girl
    4/18 SURPRISE + HPT 
    Beta #1 6 weeks 16,202 p4. 13.2

• i'm was having the same problem - i couldn't stay motivated to eat right or exercise.  I have a trainer and i was feeling sooo guilty every time i missed workout or ate cake for dinner (I only did that once)... so my trainer asked me bluntly "why am I losing motivation" and if you are really truly honest with yourself you might be surprised how it helps.

I was training for a 30k race at the end of March - my plan even included slowing down in Feb as we go for IVF #1 - so for me when i was Honest with myself had a bit of a cry and I told her that this race went hand in hand with IVF not working since i won't be running if i get a BFP... so training for it just made me think of how sad i'll be if i get a BFN.  
    So we changed my sched and now Im just focused on trying to be as healthy as i can be weather i race or not and i'm sooo less stressed - if i miss a workout, so what i'll do it another day... and since i'm not stressed I don't find i'm turning to the "bad" food choices as often either... and when i do... so what next time i'll choose better.

I'm not saying being honest with yourself will suddenly make you only want to eat salad and lean meat - but when you take the stress of it away it could help keep it in moderation - or at least it did for me.

Good Luck :)

imageimageimage
    ***Siggy Warning***
    TTC Since Feb 2011 - HSG Aug 2012 opened 1 tube - Lap Nov 2012 confirmed Endo. 
    May 2013 both tubes blocked by hydrosalpinx. Nov 2013 Essure Placed permanently blocking both tubes

IVF #1 - Jan/Feb 2014 Patch Protocol - 3 day 5 blasts Frosties - transferred 1 blast BFN 
    FET #1 - May 15 transferred 1 blast - HPT May 22 BFP - Beta #1 May 26 - 578 - Beta #2 May 28 1707
    U/S #1 June 9 6w4d hb 111 - U/S #2 June 17 7w5d HB 156 - EDD Jan 29, 2015

• ***BFP Mentioned***

overwhelmed29 said:
    I do have a question for all of you ladies, my RE told me not to exercise during the wait after ET. Which for me was okay because who likes to exercise but i felt like i didn't have control over anything.. whether i got pregnant, my weight...ect. I was also told to eat whatever I want, just limit alcohol and no smoking. I usually lift weights with my husband but I didn't all I got was a BFN. We're doing a FET 2/19 and I just was wondering if I can workout or even do yoga?
    My RE absolutely recommends yoga and light exercise like walking starting a few days after transfer.   There are lots of pre-natal yoga or yoga for fertility DVD's if you do a search. 

After our last transfer, I still went to the gym and just did lighter cardio (elliptical or walking).  I tried to keep my heart rate on the low end and didn't work up a major sweat.  I got a BFP that cycle, so I am not in the camp of just stopping activity especailly if you are exercise regularly now. 
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • I think I'm in the minority, but this is the best motivation I've ever had. I've stuck to my protein/carb/fiber targets in preparation for our ER this month because every time I think about "cheating" I am reminded that this is my last chance (and insanely expensive investment) to produce healthy eggs to have my biological child. I refuse to give any effort less than 100% so I never regret and think back about what if I'd just eaten better.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• @kz's_girlygirl, thank you so much for all of your help.

TTC since 1/2011
    IUI #1 March 2012 
    BETA #1  BFP
    IUI #2-7 (2012)= BFN
    22R, 8M, 8F
    BETA #1 300 p4. 11.1 
    BETA#2 1300
    4/18 SURPRISE + HPT 

• I do have a question for all of you ladies, my RE told me not to exercise during the wait after ET. Which for me was okay because who likes to exercise but i felt like i didn't have control over anything.. whether i got pregnant, my weight...ect. I was also told to eat whatever I want, just limit alcohol and no smoking. I usually lift weights with my husband but I didn't all I got was a BFN. We're doing a FET 2/19 and I just was wondering if I can workout or even do yoga?
    I was told no yoga. 
    ***Siggy****
    imageimage
    Me: 32 - PCOS, Hypothyroid 
    Hubs: 31 - low everything

TTC since Jan 2013
    May 2013 - HSG, all clear
    Aug 2013 - Hubs varicocele procedure, both sides 

Dec 2013 IVF #1: 24 retrieved, 20 fertilized, 7 made it to D5; OHSS
    1.27.14: FET; 2 D5
    Betas: 2.6.14 - 689; 2.8.14 - 2400; 2.15.14 - 37,7000
    Ultrasound: 2.15.14 - Twins! 

PAIF/SAIF welcome

• I love all these responses! Definitely helps to hear from others who are struggling with the same thing.

Margritli - I think that's what we all want to hear! I mean, I guess it's a little depressing that we have so little control over this, but it also helps to reduce the crazy. :D

Carol77B - Hope you get a surprise beta!

overwhelmed29 - I was told that a little bit of walking was okay, but only very light exercise. No lifting, nothing high or even moderate impact, and stay away from yoga. I even replaced my work bag with a roller back for the weight.

penad5 - Sounds like you have a great trainer, and wow on 30k! I think you make a good point. I know why I'm not really motivated, and it's because I don't think this is ever going to work for us. So why should I deprive myself of the things that I enjoy if it's just going to be a bfn or another m/c?! Not sure what I do with that, but it so far hasn't yielded the breakthrough you had.

And kudos to all of you who have kept on track! Huzzah and keep it up!

I tried to get on the treadmill Thursday night, but the internet wasn't working (?!) and I need entertainment to run. So I had a glass of wine and made cookies. I mean, what else was I supposed to do?!!? But I'm going for a snowshoe hike today, and that counts as exercise! :)

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • @pblge, have you tried wine and birthday cake Oreos?! I find it to be the perfect combination!

TTC since 1/2011
    IUI #1 March 2012 
    BETA #1  BFP
    IUI #2-7 (2012)= BFN
    22R, 8M, 8F
    BETA #1 300 p4. 11.1 
    BETA#2 1300
    4/18 SURPRISE + HPT 

• @pblge, have you tried wine and birthday cake Oreos?! I find it to be the perfect combination!

Sounds great! What do you recommend--red or white? :D

I was told no yoga. 

Any yoga that is strenuous or a hot yoga class I would stay away from, but restorative yoga for deep breathing and stress relief can be really beneficial if only to help you relax!

Listen to your RE though- if they say no, follow their advice. My RE offers restorative yoga classes specifically for after transfer (48+hrs after transfer) patients and I really found them relaxing.
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008

imageimage
  • @pblge, I like Riesling, pino noir or the cupcake brand moscato with them!

TTC since 1/2011
    IUI #1 March 2012 
    BETA #1  BFP
    IUI #2-7 (2012)= BFN
    22R, 8M, 8F
    BETA #1 300 p4. 11.1 
    BETA#2 1300
    4/18 SURPRISE + HPT 

• Ugh, I am constantly having the same battle in my head. It sucks!! I gave up all alcohol and caffeine (minus the caffeine in chocolate... can't go that far!!) in September when I started IVF #1. When we found out that our embryo quality was poor, I decided that I would give alcohol and caffeine up indefinitely until either a) we finish building our family or b) my eggs are determined to be out of the question, and we move onto other means. 
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • O2girlO2girl member
    edited February 2014
    My 2 cents... With natural conceptions happening all around us.. With the occasional "oops" story.... My thoughts are that in the time prior to getting prego people don't change a thing. Most in fact go through life doing their normal day to day.

I personally, don't think (after giving up my wine or booze in general; I don't indulge much in caffeine) made a difference. I am a vegetarian so I do think my diet that includes soy might have played a part in my failed FET; so I have given up soy for my next FET (simply because it raises estrodial).....

That being said... Booze and eat on my friend.
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

This discussion has been closed.