Anyone with Facebook B/S/T experience — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

Anyone with Facebook B/S/T experience

How can I nicely ask a seller if she's sent my package? I am brand spanking new to the Buy/Sell/Trade world of diapers on Facebook. The first person I bought two diapers from and paid immediately. That was a week ago. I bought another one off another lady last Saturday and it came yesterday. I know shipping times vary and people have life interrupt them, so I don't want to be naggy. But I haven't received a tracking notice or any word since last week and I just want to inquire. I really don't want my first B/S/T experience to be a nightmare. Luckily my second one was a dream. "I was just wondering if you sent my package, because I haven't received a tracking notice," just seems accusatory.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Anyone with Facebook B/S/T experience

• Just ask. I try to be all "Hey, just checking in to see if things were shipped, thanks!".

However, I am on local cloth B/S/T. So most exchanges are done in person here. I'm not a huge fan of it, but thats for personal reasons.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If you paid right away, just ask.  They definitely should not mind if you're inquiring about something you bought :) I would word it exactly like @mapleme did
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • Thanks, ladies! I'm going to do just that. *crosses fingers* I hope I don't get ignored. That will make me super sad.

• Well, she never did respond, but sent the tracking code through Paypal, so... problem resolved I guess.

[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards