1st Trimester

I have a new respect for those that go through morning sickness.

I didn't have morning sickness with my first.  I had 3 days where I woke up not feeling right, ate a bagel and was fine afterwards.  Not the second time around.  I'm constantly feeling sick.  Last night I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling well.  I threw up for the first time.  It was horrible!!!!!  Problem was I was so sick I didn't make it to the toilet.  My wonderful DH helped clean everything up and ran a load of laundry in the middle of the night.  I never want to experience that again.  To those of you who have been sick, my hat goes off to you.  
Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I have a new respect for those that go through morning sickness.

• Hang in there! My DS is almost 18 months, but I remember the 24/7 sickness like it was yesterday! Ugh...
    Of course it's all worth it in the end, but I have to admit the memory of feeling like crap has been excellent birth control so far.
  • Being sick is a miserable feeling and it just sucks the life out of you. I agree with PP...definitely excellent source of birth control.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"