Parenting

We should talk about Bruce Jenner.

He's possibly transitioning into a woman. 

I followed the stories of Alexis Arquette and Chastity Bono when they went through their transitions. 

It's none of my business, really, but I'm still fascinated by it.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: We should talk about Bruce Jenner.

• Rumor is he shaved his Adam's apple, in addition to his other feminine quality enhancements-- it appears he's transitioning.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• shadypinesshadypines member
    edited January 2014
    He was a handsome fella back in the day, should have grown old gracefully….

• Loading the player...
  • Good for him, man.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • If it's true then I am glad he finally gets to be the (wo)man he wants to be. It's hard living a lie with all those crazy chicks, especially for years.
    FIFY

• imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I tihnbk being married to Kris Jenner robbed him  of his manhood a long time ago. Now, he just wants to make it official.

But, whatever gets him through the night, right?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• There have been a ton of items on Blind Gossip about him over the past year or so, both on the transitioning and the cross-dressing. 

The cross-dressing at the very least predates Kris.  His ex (before Kris) went public about that a few months ago. 

• He will probably look better than Kris as a woman.....

• I am actually kind of glad to hear this, because the last few times I've seen him on TV there is just something odd about the way he looks.  I was worried he might have some kind of serious illness or something.  But now it all makes more sense.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"