Stay at Home Moms
Options

Recommend a boy potty seat please.

We have the baby bjorn potty which is great and working really well. But i need a travelling potty seat and would like a potty seat for the toilet at home.

We have a cars potty seat for the toilet at home but he can't seem to aim under the tiny guard part. And we have the winnie the pooh travelling fold up seat and it doesn't have a guard so he pees over top onto the floor. Lol Is this a learning thing or do they make better seats for boys?
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend a boy potty seat please.

• Options
    Have you tried just having him stand? DS has been standing since almost right after he PT'd

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    QueSyrah said:

Have you tried just having him stand? DS has been standing since almost right after he PT'd

@QueSyrah how does this work when you are out? Is your Ds tall? Mine is short and wouldn't be able to aim into the toilet i don't think.

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We the Prince Lionheart and the Cars seat.  Both work fine for us since DS is pretty diligent about "pointing down".  The Prince Lionheart is better though.

DS uses a urinal at daycare. When using public toilets, he stands ON the toilet and pees in.  Sometimes at home he'll stand on a stool and pee standing up.  Whatever he is in the mood for!

DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • Options
    @QueSyrah how does this work when you are out? Is your Ds tall? Mine is short and wouldn't be able to aim into the toilet i don't think.

He's actually pretty short but he would either stand on my feet or on his tiptoes until he was tall enough. He also will always prefer to go to the men's room when DH is with us because he likes to use the urinal

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"