Cloth Diapering

I want to try some new AIOs

I'm mostly a fitteds/Prefolds/Covers girl.  But I like to keep a good handful of AIOs on hand for out and abouts, babysitters, my H...cause he is lazy.  Right now I only have 6-8 of them.  I have 4 Freetimes, 1 Nickis (Which I don't love tbh), 1 Imagine (Which I also don't love) and I have 2 Little Butts which are essentially all in twos, but they are really all in ones...hard to explain.  Anyway, I'm wanting to try a few more to find something I like better and maybe sell the ones I don't love once I figure out which ones I do love.  FWIW I really like my freetimes and the little butts.  I'm thinking of trying Simplex and a Grovia. What else do you guys have that you rave about?  Also open to WAHM dipes as those tend to be my favs. 
Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
<3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
Asher Benjamin  April 2010
Lola Aisling  May 2014

Re: I want to try some new AIOs

• Mapleme said:
    I'm of no help because I don't have an outside baby yet, but I just want to say that I'm super envious of your Little Butts. I love her designs, but I'm not ready to spend $30 on one diaper. Besides the amazing cuteness, do you feel like they are worth the cost? I figure I'm using her maternity leave as an excuse to wait to but anything until my LO would actually fit into it.
    Yes, absolutely my little butts are by far my fav dipe.  The only thing I caution against is getting a ton of embroidery, unless you're splurging on a custom that won't be part of your everyday wear and tear, because some people have had a little stitching come undone in the wash.  I have  2 AI2a, A cover and an AIO...love them all.  If I could afford all Little Butts, I'd get them. 

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Mapleme said:
    Mapleme said:
    I'm of no help because I don't have an outside baby yet, but I just want to say that I'm super envious of your Little Butts. I love her designs, but I'm not ready to spend $30 on one diaper. Besides the amazing cuteness, do you feel like they are worth the cost? I figure I'm using her maternity leave as an excuse to wait to but anything until my LO would actually fit into it.
    Yes, absolutely my little butts are by far my fav dipe.  The only thing I caution against is getting a ton of embroidery, unless you're splurging on a custom that won't be part of your everyday wear and tear, because some people have had a little stitching come undone in the wash.  I have  2 AI2a, A cover and an AIO...love them all.  If I could afford all Little Butts, I'd get them. 
    When I saw them I really wanted to sell my whole stash and just get those. 24 diapers x $30 = $720. That's still cheaper than disposables, right? Right? Even DH loves them. I'm the cheapskate in the family.
    I am super tempted too, but I hold out for the perfect ones.  I absolutely love my Harry Potter cover and my HC AIO...they were worth the splurge. 

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • My little butts are in the mail! So excited. My fave AIOs are OS simplex and after that grovias. I like the way the grovias fit a lot but some people find the side snaps annoying. I also really like tots bots in aplix for other caregivers.
    Ahh yes I meant to say I wanted to try some tot bots but was curious how the aplix holds up! 

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I only have 1 but I love my Thirsties duo aio
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I hate my Freetimes, love my Simplex. Those re the only AIO's I have.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I only have 1 but I love my Thirsties duo aio
    Oh yeah, I like these too, and the price is nice :)
    Plus it looks like it would be easy to add a bamboo insert if you need to, and I've heard that the new aplix is nice. I need to get a few in size two for mil...

• I'm thinking next month since DH totally owes me after having to pay a bill of $150 in late fees because he ignored me when I said go through your mail on the table, and pay your bills.... That I"m ordering a Carol free time from Kellys closet and then some of the thirstie duos aio .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"