January 2014 Moms

Formula coupons

I figured we could start a thread to share where we are finding coupons for formula. I see a lot of similac and enfamil, but unfortunately I'm using gerber. Anyone know where I can find any gerber coupons?

Re: Formula coupons

• If you sign up on the Gerber website they will mail them to you
  • I don't know how to get them sent to you, but there's a board for trading where you can swap your coupons with other bump people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • @casholmes where do I find this board?
  • It's under the 'specialty' tab, it's called 'swap spot'.
    imageimage
  • I have some gerber coupons (guess I signed up for something without realizing it) that I'd be happy to mail to you.

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @sehudson821 can you email me clbragg33@yahoo.com
  • I have enfamil coupons that I'm willing to send too. I believe they are 5 dollars off?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bellamatson if clbragg doesn't want your enfamil, I'd love to have them. I've had to start supplementing and would love to save a few dollars!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

• I use gerber, enfamil is all yours sehudson821. Thank you though bellamatson!
  • I have quite a few enfamil and similac to anyone who would like some. Sadly, no gerber. That is what I used for DS and I did end up liking gerber the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @pashon432 I use similac and would happily take coupons off your hands!
    imageimageimage
  • I use enfamil for newborns as a supplement but would love coupons!
    Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• @megs12914 is that the kind with the light blue label? If so, I have a free can with your name on it!

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

• Quick question about coupons. . Does anyone know if they have limitations on what type of formula you buy in the sense of powder vs. Pre made Nursettes? I'm assuming they're for the powders....

our little flower born 01.13.14
  • pinkyxboo said:
    Quick question about coupons. . Does anyone know if they have limitations on what type of formula you buy in the sense of powder vs. Pre made Nursettes? I'm assuming they're for the powders....
    I'm sure it varies, but I got enfamil checks that let me get the ready-to-use formula today. 
    imageimage
  • @casholmes Do you just sign up on the website to receive them?

our little flower born 01.13.14
  • pinkyxboo said:
    @casholmes Do you just sign up on the website to receive them?
    Yep. I signed up awhile ago and got them like two days after bringing LO home. 
    imageimage
  • I've heard that if you sign up on the websites as a breastfeeding mom you get more coupons bc they are trying to convert you. Whereas if you mark formula feeding they know you have to buy it regardless of if you have a coupon or not. Idk if there is any truth to it, but just thought I'd share.

• bellamatsonbellamatson member
    edited February 2014
    @megs12914@sehusdson821. MSG me your address and I'll send them :)

They have my name on them..
    Does that matter?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just FYI, I've had the cashiers ask for my ID when trying to use the Enfamil coupon. Which was not a big deal for me since I was just using my coupons with my name on them. I don't remember this being the case when I was using coupons for my son's formula 2-3 years ago. Similac coupons were okay. think it has more to do with inexperienced cashiers not knowing how to apply the coupons or their machine not recognizing it. I try to go to stores that are experienced with these coupons to avoid a major hassle and wait. It definitely is not fun when you are in a hurry with the little one fussing up a storm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"