TTC After a Loss

~~~ Thursday Crazy Train ~~~

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link. Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: ~~~ Thursday Crazy Train ~~~

• LaRomana09LaRomana09 member
    edited January 2014
    Crazy level from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO: 12/1 or 2?

Can I just ______ already?!: Step away from FF

Signs/Symptoms: Trigger on CD 9, temp spike on CD 11

Explain your Crazy here: I'm just trying to decide if I should keep my manual override in FF to say I O'd on CD 11 (like I was supposed to) or let FF give me CHs for CD 10 (where I think they belong).  I feel like my O-line looks ridiculous where it is.

ETA: In anticipation of your question, I woke up about 45 minutes earlier than usual today, hence the open circle.  ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Crazy level from 1-10: 5

Explain your Crazy here: I'm just trying to decide if I should keep my manual override in FF to say I O'd on CD 11 (like I was supposed to) or let FF give me CHs for CD 10 (where I think they belong).  I feel like my O-line looks ridiculous where it is.

ETA: In anticipation of your question, I woke up about 45 minutes earlier than usual today, hence the open circle.  ;)
    hrmmmmm yeah I agree that your manual CHs look ridiculous. TBH though, does it really matter? I mean you're going to end up testing at 10-11dpo right? If you leave them as they are you'll be testing somewhere in the range of 12-13 dpo no? (I do agree that it's likely more accurate at CD10 though)

When did you go in for your IUI? I'm sorry I've been totally out to lunch this week.

FX for you this cycle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Crazy level from 1-10: 5

hrmmmmm yeah I agree that your manual CHs look ridiculous. TBH though, does it really matter? I mean you're going to end up testing at 10-11dpo right? If you leave them as they are you'll be testing somewhere in the range of 12-13 dpo no? (I do agree that it's likely more accurate at CD10 though)

When did you go in for your IUI? I'm sorry I've been totally out to lunch this week.

FX for you this cycle!
    I went in yesterday, CD 11.  Thanks, I know you're right that it doesn't really matter.  I'm not sure when I'll test because of the trigger, but you are right that it doesn't really matter where my CHs are.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • @laromana09 - I think you need to go by your trigger date and put the thermometer down!!!!!! That is what I think. And I say that out of love.
    Okay, putting thermometer down.  Thank you.  

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited January 2014
    Hello PC! I haven't been on a CT thread in ages, and really miss you guys! 

A chart question...I am TTA until my RE comes up with a plan, and I decided to continue temping this cycle. I did not use OPKs so I had assumed that is the reason for FF not giving me CH (pretty sure based on temps I O'd on CD 14). Just now when I was looking over my chart I saw this:

Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.

What does this mean? Is it as I suspected, not enough data inputted? I have 3 over usual CL temp so I thought that would've been good enough.

Thanks!

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Eliz77 said:
    Hello PC! I haven't been on a CT thread in ages, and really miss you guys! 

A chart question...I am TTA until my RE comes up with a plan, and I decided to continue temping this cycle. I did not use OPKs so I had assumed that is the reason for FF not giving me CH (pretty sure based on temps I O'd on CD 14). Just now when I was looking over my chart I saw this:

Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.

What does this mean? Is it as I suspected, not enough data inputted? I have 3 over usual CL temp so I thought that would've been good enough.

Thanks!
    I've never seen that message, but it shouldn't be due to your lack of OPKs, you don't need them for FF to give you CH. My guess is it might be that you don't have enough pre-o temps, I think you need like 6 or something. What happens if you plug some dummy temps in for CD8-11?

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
    Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
    BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
    BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited January 2014
    Good suggestion..will try that now! Wasn't sure if I changed my settings somehow or if it was lack of data. Thanks!

Edited...thanks @mlal78 and @RedTwizzlers! The second I entered one more temp (giving me 5 pre-O temps), my chart immediately had CH. So, will leave that dummy temp in and keep a pretty chart. 

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Eliz77 said:
    Good suggestion..will try that now! Wasn't sure if I changed my settings somehow or if it was lack of data. Thanks!

Edited...thanks @mlal78 and @RedTwizzlers! The second I entered one more temp (giving me 5 pre-O temps), my chart immediately had CH. So, will leave that dummy temp in and keep a pretty chart. 
    I fully support lying to FF if necessary, and IMO this counts. haha.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
    Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
    BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
    BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• BookishMommaBookishMomma member
    edited January 2014
    Crazy level from 1-10: 6

CD/DPO: CD2 

Can I just ______ already?!: Figure this shit out already?

Signs/Symptoms: See TMI Alert

Explain your Crazy here:

AF came to town yesterday. This is my first "normal" AF after 2 consecutive early losses. My cycle this last time was just 25 days, which I think is the shortest ever for me. I O-ed on CD15, so my LP was just 10 days. This adds fuel to my suspicion that my losses may have been caused by low progesterone. I have had it tested once before, right before my 2nd m/c when I went in for betas, and it was low then. I'm going in for RPL blood work probably tomorrow.

TMI Alert: My AF this time is nothing like it was prior to my losses. Which I guess is to be expected. It's bright red (which I guess is good?) but also very "drippy," for lack of a better term. Like literally will drip out of me if I don't have a pad on. It started full-on like that. No spotting. Just literally started dripping bright red out of me and --BOOM--there was AF. There are also a lot of stringy clots, like what I had when I bleeding from my m/c's.

Sorry, like I said, TMI. But just wondering if anyone else has had this? 

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Crazy level from 1-10: 3. Not too crazy:)

CD/DPO: 3DPO

Can I just __get AF____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: irritable, hungry, tired,

Explain your Crazy here: Well, after my temp today, FF finally made sense and gave me a lot of info. I had a few days of a higher temp, and my CM became more creamy/sticky (which it does before my period) So now I'm in the 2WW. Although I'm more expecting AF so I don't plan to POAS this time, unless I have a really good reason to. I do have to admit that the pregnancy analyzer makes me crazy! I'm going to have to try my hardest to not look at that after I O.
  • @sbg92207 I am in my first full cycle post loss and it looks a lot like yours. I O'ed at CD14 and my temp dropped yesterday at 10DPO. My old normal was a 36 day cycle. This is my first time charting. AF hasn't started yet, but I assume that will happen in the next couple days. In my first AF after my MC I continued to have clots. My doctor wasn't concerned. I am trying not to worry about my cycle yet and give it a chance to normalize.

BFP #1 11/02/13, EDD 07/04/14, BO diagnosed 12/12/13 at 9w5d
    BFP #2 6/12/14, DD born 2/21/15

• Ok so I know this is silly but oh well.. So today is the earliest day I can test but when I woke up this AM I realized I didn't have any tests!! So I peed in a cup and went and got one to dip my first morning pee. I had to drop my fiancé's son off at school so it was about an hour before I got home and dipped. I got a BFN. Is it ok that the pee sat for an hour?

BFP 9/24/13 EDD 6/8/14 no HB at 1st U/S Stopped growing at 7 weeks D&C 11/01/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"