Parenting

Can we talk about sex?

12346»

Re: Can we talk about sex?

• OneDLuvr said:
    Yes, you brought poop talk into a sex thread. Not sexy, dude. Not sexy.
    and not even in a sexy way!

epic fail

• pobrecita said:
    2 girls 1 cup tho

:-\"
  • Loading the player...
  • The vitamins that my doctor has me on to try to get rid of my headaches gives me CRAZY vivd and realistic dreams.  We're talkin full on IMAX with big sound and amazing color of crazy sex stuff. 
        It's so realistic sometimes that after I wake up I have to lie there for awhile and figure out if it actually happened or not......

lemme see.... how many months has it been since Ive made love to my wife....

:((

I miss her
  • RatpastaRatpasta member
    edited February 2014
    LauraT25 said:
    Awwww @ratpasta I am so sorry, I know it's really tough.  Hopefully she will come around, just give her some time and try to be nice to her in the meantime.  

Do you mind me asking what medication you're on?   Because I'm in the same boat and I never thought medication might be the culprit.
    The most important thing is finding your triggers.  For some people its Bananas.  Others is sugar - just stay away from those triggers.  Eliminate anything you think could be a trigger from your diet and slowly start reintroducing to see what it is.
        Big one for me is sugar and SOO hard to avoid

for vitamins  I take COQ10, B2  (400 mg apiece) and magnesium and that seems to help with the headaches.  It makes your pee look like Gatorade and you have crazy sex dreams in 5D but hey....things could be worse.
    I actually try to not take medication but sometimes "toughing it out" can yield a headache that lasts a week and its pure misery.
       So for normal headaches I take 800 mg ibuprofen and 800 mg Excedrin (caffeine, acetaminophen etc) along with some food and that usually knocks the edge off.
        if I get a bad one, I use Meloxican which doesnt do much.  if I get a REAL bad one I take Sumotriptan which works pretty well but I build up an immunity to that real fast so I try to only take it when it counts, because it really works if I take it rarely.
       if that fails, I smoke some pot and thats a slam dunk.
      hope this helps!
  • LauraT25 said:

This might be the first time I have ever seriously considered smoking pot though, it really helps?
    there are so many different kinds of pot now that I think that it depends on what you get.  the guy the works across from me recommended what I got (this guy is a career pro mind you) its a very mellow high..... it doesn't just work, it's like fucking magic, and fast.  Like 15 mins.
  • LauraT25 said:
    I take a maintenance med every day (plus other stuff for breakthroughs), I was wondering if you take the same one.   But nope, so my dreams aren't coming from the same thing.  

:))
  • LauraT25 said:
    I live in Seattle, so obtaining pot would not be an issue.
    doesn't it just come in the mail once a month or something up there?
       I worked at the EMP for a summer - Seattle is a flippin awesome town.  Green  tortoise, Queen Anne what up!!
  • LauraT25 said:
    I'm too poor for Queen Anne, dude.  The EMP is cool though.

I am super good at derailing threads.
    I was too, thats why I was living in a youth hostel with heroin addicts
  • LauraT25 said:

I'm too poor for Queen Anne, dude.  The EMP is cool though.

I am super good at derailing threads.

This thread is ancient and was already derailed once.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • LauraT25 said:
    I live in Seattle, so obtaining pot would not be an issue.
    Since you live there I would say to definitely give it a shot if you are comfortable with it. Also when you go into the dispensary they will be able to find you something that works for you.
    Im not crazy about having the smoke in my lungs, but there are lots of ways around this as well

• Im not crazy about having the smoke in my lungs, but there are lots of ways around this as well

DH and I got Tincture as a wedding gift which is basically liquid pot. It comes with a dropper and you put it under your tounge. It was so Awesome. 
    Ive also tried cookies, brownies, wax, suckers, sodas, caramels, candies, spahgettie sauce, peanut butter, you get the idea. 

Shit! Can we talk. I have only smoked from a pipe, vape and bong. I will make brownies after done bf. please give me more info on this liquid and how it works. Ooommmgggg
    And again, this is the highest count thread I've had:()
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Spapeggy said:
    And ratpasta things will get better just remember all the reasons you love her. I know it's hard(no pun intended;)) but foreal great job going to talk to someone about problems and just being a great husband. This is just a short time in this thing called life.
    its hard..... waka waka....

but honestly, Thanks!

;)

one day at a time

•  It doesnt have all the glamour of smoking but it is fantastic. It was also more of a body high than a head high. So great for pain relief.
    Pssshhhhh, glamor of smoking - who cares!  give me the effects!
       ill have to look into this stuff
  • @Spapeggy tincture is where they extract the THC and cannaboids and make it into a liquid. You use a dropper and put it under your tounge and it takes about 15 .minutes to take effect. You can find recipes to make it yourself, but we only live about five hours from Grand Junction so ours came from a dispensary. It doesnt have all the glamour of smoking but it is fantastic. It was also more of a body high than a head high. So great for pain relief.

I need to find out how to get this. I live in oklahoma and never heard of it. I'm missing out
  • That's one thing I hate. Swallowing, I'll let him finish in my mouth but I spit it in my hand. Make me think of swallowing a loogie eeew
  • I think just about anyone would rather swallow than touch my disgusting, ugly feet.  I have never not swallowed.  I find it grosser to try to get it back out of my mouth.  It's like swallowing a pill, just put it in the back of your throat...
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Dh doesn't mind since I always let him finish in my mouth but swallowing I just don't fancy. I may give it another try, it's been a long time since I have. We shall see
  • Please share
  • Haven't there been a lot of stories lately about people blowing shit up trying to make the pot oil themselves? Don't try that at home, kids.

Oh I wouldn't try at home. No way
  • I had a GF in college that was a squirter....I hated it - at first

• The first guy I ever fooled around with had a foot fetish. I found it odd, but didn't realize it was weird until after fooling around with other dudes, and none of them had any interest in feet.
    -------------------------------------
  • The first guy I ever fooled around with had a foot fetish. I found it odd, but didn't realize it was weird until after fooling around with other dudes, and none of them had any interest in feet.
    I had a Brain Anatomy class in college and we went over this, and its fascinating.
        The pleasure center of your brain is directly adjacent to the part of the brain the processes the sense of feeling.  So for some people their pleasure center actually intertwines with your sense of feeling and it just so happens that the part of the brain that closest to the pleasure centers?   The feet.  So some people associate feet with extreme pleasure.
  • LauraT25 said:
    The first guy I ever fooled around with had a foot fetish. I found it odd, but didn't realize it was weird until after fooling around with other dudes, and none of them had any interest in feet.
    I'm sorry @monkeybabe but I am seriously laughing over here.  I just have such a perfect mental image of how this went down with the next dude..."what do you mean, you don't want to play with my feet?  Are they not pretty enough for you?"
    Lol, yeah, I wasn't actually into it. Also, the dude was obsessive about toe nail polish and it annoyed the shit out of me. I didn't have any urge to encourage that.
    I at least hope you got a lot of foot rubs out of the deal. Cuz that does seem like a perk there.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • I get that feet can be appealing because legs are beautiful.....and if you're wearing the right shoes or whatever it can be a package.   But feet?  All by themselves?

• LauraT25 said:
    Once when I was walking down the street a guy very creepily asked if he could take pictures of my feet.  It was so freaking bizarre, and now I imagine all foot fetish people are like that guy.
    im guessing you werent wearing Ugg's that day
  • LauraT25 said:
    Ratpasta said:
    LauraT25 said:
    Once when I was walking down the street a guy very creepily asked if he could take pictures of my feet.  It was so freaking bizarre, and now I imagine all foot fetish people are like that guy.
    im guessing you werent wearing Ugg's ever in my life.
    FTFY.
    ......ummmmmm what?  I can guess what the last two letter mean.....
  • "Fixed That For You"

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
    edited February 2014
    "Fixed That For You"
    oh ha.... nice.  not all at what I was expecting
  • LauraT25 said:
    LOL I forgot you don't know the acronyms.
    hey, it wasnt in the glossary..... WDYWFM
  • LauraT25 said:
    I don't blame you one bit.
    you werent supposed to get that one

or do you guys use that here?
  • Ratpasta said:
    LauraT25 said:
    I don't blame you one bit.
    you werent supposed to get that one

or do you guys use that here?
    I've never seen it, but when put in context, a lot of acronyms are pretty easy to figure out. FTFY is a little harder.
  • LauraT25 said:
    Yeah I agree, in @ratpasta's defense FTFY is a tough one.  I only laughed because of his assumption.
    A lot of people seem to go straight to "fuck this, fuck you". At least that's a common assumption on my BMB
    edited February 2014
    LauraT25 said:
    I could see me responding that way to something thinking I would ever wear Uggs.
    :))

the girls in the building where I work love their Uggs.  The second it hits 65 degrees.... the Uggs come out and the foot dragging begins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"