2nd Trimester

Planning anything special for Valentine's Day?

I kind of want to do something special for Valentine's day, given it's our last one with just 1 child :) Looking for inspiration - what are you ladies up to during this Hallmark holiday?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Planning anything special for Valentine's Day?

• we don't actually do much, DH normally gets my flowers. What we do need to celebrate is his birthday on Feb 19th because it's the last before we are 3! and I don't know what to do on that day either
    imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • H has to work all day/evening on Valentines Day, then we have our sons 1st Birthday Party the following day. So we won't be celebrating valentines day on the 14th. We'll probably do something like dinner and a movie on that Sunday, but besides that, nothing too special.
  • Loading the player...
  • We always just cook dinner at home but that is it. No gifts, maybe a card. We aren't into gift giving for every event. We only went out to eat when dating and for a few years he was traveling on vday. I'm sure I will do something where it is special for DS this year.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"