3rd Trimester

Husband had a shower at his work

He came home with so much stuff!!! I thought it was funny because I did most of the registering (he came for just the big things)... so he had no idea what half of the things were that we got... which I'm sure the girls at his work loved. 

This was our first of 4 showers... and OMG where do you put it all????????? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Husband had a shower at his work

• That's nice that everyone was so generous! My advice is only open the absolutely needed items clothes, crib, car seat, breast pump/bottles, diapers, etc. Keep the less basic items together and open then as needed. You may find you don't need a lot of what you thought you would and may be able to return/exchange for credit.
  • JuneMrs said:

That's nice that everyone was so generous! My advice is only open the absolutely needed items clothes, crib, car seat, breast pump/bottles, diapers, etc. Keep the less basic items together and open then as needed. You may find you don't need a lot of what you thought you would and may be able to return/exchange for credit.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!! We are very overwhelmed with all the generosity. He is the only male at his work so the girls were so excited to throw it for him. Thanks for the suggestions... It will be less overwhelming to open things as needed. Thanks again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome benefit to when the hubby works w other females. My Dh's office pitched in and bought us the carseat I had registered for. It was such a nice surprise.

BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"