February 2013 Moms

one more WCM question that i dont think has been asked...

DS will not take bottles if they are cold. They need to be like room temperature. How do you do that for milk when you pour it straight out of the fridge? Do i need to pour it 15 min before im ready to put him to bed? Do i warm it up in a bottle warmer for a few min? Am i a moron? Feel free to answer any/all of these questions! :)

Re: one more WCM question that i dont think has been asked...

• I think we got off easy with DS. He loves ice water....loves it. He drinks water all day long! So needless to say, we give him cold milk straight from the fridge, he drinks it with no problem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• It took a few weeks before e would take it cold. I slowly stopped warming it as warm. Then suddenly he just decided cold is better. Now he doesn't want warm beverages.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • We are still warming up his milk, but are trying to give it to him cooler. I warm them up in the tea kettle. It takes about 5 minutes straight out of the fridge, especially if the kettle starts off cold. But I just plop the whole bottle in there and continually check it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I give it cold. She made funny faces at first but now she doesn't seem fazed at all when I give her cold milk.

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"