September 2012 Moms

WTF...

Because really WTF?

I need this today. WTF is wrong with my body? I've been eating really well, exercising and pushing myself at the gym and I swear I've gained inches not lost them. I need my hormones checked I think. So frustrating.

WTF happened to me at 3am this morning? I spend 2 hours in the bathroom and coupled leave for fear of pooping myself. Now I'm deathly scared of eating anything.

WTF person on FB. She's very into all natural things, vegan, cloth diapers etc. Just saw a picture of her daughter in a huge fluffy snowsuit in a carseat forward facing. I'm debating whether to say something to her or not. Also another kid at daycare was in the front seat of his grandpa's car, forward facing & he's 14 months old. I want to shake some people!

Re: WTF...

• WTF coworker?  She took last Friday off to care for her 23 year old daughter, who was apparently sick.  She came in at noon on Monday, worked a half day, came in yesterday morning, decided she was sick, and left before lunch.  She then sends a text at 5pm yesterday to everyone in the office, saying that she woke up with a fever of 100.5, so she'd "do what she could" from home today.

100.5?  Really? 15 hours before you have to be at work?  When Hannah has a fever of 100.5, I assume she's just cutting teeth.

Oh, and this woman is in her late 40s.

• WTF DH. You have to stay home with lo because she is sick for only the second time in 17 months. Don't fucking whine to me about it. Suck it up and be a parent.
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, another one.

WTF DH? Why are you incapable of fully-closing our front door?  For the second time in less than a week, I've woken up around 4am to pee, walk down a freezing cold hallway, only to find that the front door is WIDE FREAKING OPEN from when you let the dog out before bed.  Not only is it -15, but the heat runs all night so that we don't freeze, and you know, our front door is wide open and anyone could walk in.

• And back to my coworker, who just sent this email...

Can you please respond to Bill and then let Julian know if we aren't going to use him?  I'm so weak it's all I can do to check my email much less put together a coherent response.

Seriously, though.  In the time it took to send me that email, you could have just clicked reply.

Can you please respond to Bill and then let Julian know if we aren't going to use him?  I'm so weak it's all I can do to check my email much less put together a coherent response.

Seriously, though.  In the time it took to send me that email, you could have just clicked reply.
    STUCK
    People are so dramatic when they don't feel well. My mom is the same way. It's like all the light must be on her even if she has a headache. Ugh, get over yourself!

STUCK
    People are so dramatic when they don't feel well. My mom is the same way. It's like all the light must be on her even if she has a headache. Ugh, get over yourself!

• WTF, DH? Why can't you at least try to just dump all receipts into a box? I am doing your business books and trying to not divorce or kill you over the mess you created, but honestly...it's a tight fit.
    And it will be a miracle if we don't get audited over the mess you created.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WTF GIS software I'm using at work. You are worthless and crash my computer all the time. The thought of calling IT to come and either reinstall or patch you makes me want to put my head through a pane of glass.

WTF weather...any and everywhere. You can go DIAF, at least then we'd be warm.

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• WTF Co workers. It's called do your work. Since I've been hired you do far less and have to ask me how to do something. Quit leaving for random reasons. Stay out of the garage and focus on your job and title.

WTF other Co worker. First you don't spray after your daily shit. Then you took the last of the toilet paper. And when I went to flush I noticed you left a floating remnant.

• WTF body!  You are 28 not 48!  Two games of bowling should not leave you creaking and hurting!

Ugh @Sahara78 I am so sorry to hear about your friend!  I hope the transfer works and they get their baby and that they are able to treat her cancer quickly and effectively!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• BPer said:
    WTF coworker?  She took last Friday off to care for her 23 year old daughter, who was apparently sick.  She came in at noon on Monday, worked a half day, came in yesterday morning, decided she was sick, and left before lunch.  She then sends a text at 5pm yesterday to everyone in the office, saying that she woke up with a fever of 100.5, so she'd "do what she could" from home today.

100.5?  Really? 15 hours before you have to be at work?  When Hannah has a fever of 100.5, I assume she's just cutting teeth.

Adults who complain about having a fever strike me as extremely whiny for some reason. If you're sick, you're sick, but I never even take my own temperature.

• Sahara78 said:
    WTF life. Just found out yesterday that my best friend from high school has the most aggressive form of uterine cancer. She and her DH are trying for a baby with a surrogate and the embryo transfer was Saturday. Three days later, she finds out about the cancer. Ugh, I am glad that we are moving closer as soon as I get a job in the area!
    Oh that sucks. I hope everything works out OK for her.

• Wtf kid....not everything that is white belongs in your ear.
  • melody921 said:
    BPer said:
    WTF coworker?  She took last Friday off to care for her 23 year old daughter, who was apparently sick.  She came in at noon on Monday, worked a half day, came in yesterday morning, decided she was sick, and left before lunch.  She then sends a text at 5pm yesterday to everyone in the office, saying that she woke up with a fever of 100.5, so she'd "do what she could" from home today.

Adults who complain about having a fever strike me as extremely whiny for some reason. If you're sick, you're sick, but I never even take my own temperature.
    I think I have taken my temperature once in the last 5 years.  I had that nasty stomach bug, and was convinced that I must be dying.  I've never been so sick in my life.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"