Babies on the Brain
Options

just need some quick advice about anti-inflammatories

Okay, so quick history.  Have been off BC since May 13.  We are not "actively" TTC, just not preventing.  I was put on anti-inflammatories at the end of November (around Thanksgiving).  The last period I remembered to mark in my calendar was Nov. 3rd, and that one was REALLY off schedule.  I know I had one shortly after starting the anti-inflammatories, probably at the beginning of December.  I haven't had one since.  My guestimation suggests that I should have started around Jan. 5th.  I took a test one week late, negative result.  Should I test again or chalk it up to the medication screwing with my system?  Just curious what other woman think.  I remember telling myself after my December period that I was going to amp up my visits to "bang town" (as my friend puts it) because I'm getting really anxious to be pregnant.  A lot of people I work with are pregnant and it's making me super jealous since it's been close to eight months.  Advice? Suggestions?  Thanks! :D

---bdancer88

BabyFruit Ticker 

image  image  image  image 

Re: just need some quick advice about anti-inflammatories

• Options
    bdancer88 said:
    Okay, so quick history.  Have been off BC since May 13.  We are not "actively" TTC, just not preventing.  I was put on anti-inflammatories at the end of November (around Thanksgiving).  The last period I remembered to mark in my calendar was Nov. 3rd, and that one was REALLY off schedule.  I know I had one shortly after starting the anti-inflammatories, probably at the beginning of December.  I haven't had one since.  My guestimation suggests that I should have started around Jan. 5th.  I took a test one week late, negative result.  Should I test again or chalk it up to the medication screwing with my system?  Just curious what other woman think.  I remember telling myself after my December period that I was going to amp up my visits to "bang town" (as my friend puts it) because I'm getting really anxious to be pregnant.  A lot of people I work with are pregnant and it's making me super jealous since it's been close to eight months.  Advice? Suggestions?  Thanks! :D

Keep testing about once a week until you get a BFP or you get your period. If you go 60 days without either, call your doctor.
  • Options
    Typically NSAIDs do not cause your period to be late. What med is it? Also are you charting? That's really the best way to know when actually your period should come. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for responding. To answer the few questions: I'm taking meloxicam for an able injury that doesn't want to heal. I'm not charting but I might start tomorrow. One last curiosity question: did anyone have an opinion on dollar store tests? My co workers keep telling me to go with those.

---bdancer88

BabyFruit Ticker 

image  image  image  image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"