October 2012 Moms
Options

Feeding LO in car seat.

Do you give your LO drinks or snacks while they are in the car seat?

Re: Feeding LO in car seat.

• Options
    Yep. She has a cup with her pretty much all the time, and if I eat lunch in the truck, so does she.

Full disclosure, I have a single cab truck, so she is next to me.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I give him his sippy cup In the car but not food, unless il sitting next to him and he is freaking out then I have given him some goldfish or the Gerber cookies that disolve

• Options
    Elijah went through a period where I could not get him into the car seat unless I gave him goldfish. So, yes I've given him food in the car.
  • Options
    Sometimes she gets her sippy cup but I usually just let her take a drink before we start the car. Sometimes I give her puffs.
  • Options
    Sometimes I will give him a straw cup but it can be a real mess so I really try not to.  (They're suppose to be leak free but never turns out fully that way!)  And I only feed him if I am in the back with him.
  • Options
    Generally no. I'm SAHM and our car rides are usually pretty short.  Sometimes I'll give him his water cup but that's rare. A handful of times when we were on a trip, DS got snacks but was supervised by another adult in the back with him.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    Yes, she almost always has a sippy cup when in the car. For long trips we will give her food if she starts getting fussy.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    Yup we have to run ds1 around so I wil give him food in the car. We almost always have water for everybody in the car.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Only if I am in the back with him, and it's usually a pouch or a banana. He almost choked on a cheerio once when I wasn't sitting back there with him, so that was that for eating unattended. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    Yes. She eats part of her breakfast in the car most weekday mornings on the way to daycare (a piece of toast, sausage link, frozen waffle, string cheese...)

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    No, my LO has choked while in his high chair a while back, so I don't want to worry about having to unstrap him and then perform choking maneuvers from his car seat. It isn't worth it.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"