1st Trimester
Options

STM - symptoms very different?

Newly minted STM to be here! I'm 5 weeks. With my first, I wasn't sick until 6 or 7 weeks, but the sore boobs showed up almost immediately. This time, I've been sick since 4 weeks (first clue, which led to taking a PT). But boobs are fine. So for those of you who this is not your first rodeo, is this common? Was kind of hoping to know what to expect this time, but am getting the feeling this one will be its own experience! :)

Re: STM - symptoms very different?

• Options
    So far for me I've had the sore boobs (same as before) nausea, no actual sickness just yet at least, I only actually got sick a handful of times before. Other same symptoms - super smell which makes certain foods not seem appealing, and gas. The only symptom that seems really different for me is that with this baby I feel like I'm never full, like I could just keep eating and eating. New baby, new symptoms or so they say... We shall see!
    BabyFruit Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Every pregnancy is different!! I'm 20 weeks pregnant with #2 and I've had a completely different pregnancy with this baby than I did with my 1st.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with pp! I'm STM & 31weeks with no 2 & this ride had been sooooo different to no 1! So much so that if it was like this 1st time around I doubt I'd of had another haha ;o)
  • Options
    This one has been different so far.  With my son I had 3 days where I woke up not feeling good, ate a little and felt fine after that.  That was the extent of my morning sickness.  With this baby almost every day I don't feel good at some point.  I have not thrown up yet though...knock on wood.
    And at night I can be exhausted but when I lay down I end up tossing and turning forever...didn't have that issue until later on in my first pregnancy.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I would definitely say that ms and sore breasts are much worse, but exhaustion is better.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So far for me, nausea hit me earlier than last time, but most of the other symptoms are the same- no appetite, and always tired (maybe a little more tired since there is a teething 10 month old running around too). I can say that I didn't get hot flashes until the end last time and I am already getting them this time, at 6 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    My boobs aren't as sore this time, but I'm definitely feeling a lot more dizzy and nauseated earlier with this pregnancy! Also, I am WAY MORE BLOATED now than I was at 5 weeks last time. It's crazy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    With DD I had zero symptoms (no nausea, heartburn, etc.) and with this one I had hyperemesis, sore boobs, heartburn, etc.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    This pregnancy is totally different from my first. I had ms and boob soreness immediately with this one, along with spotting. And this time my ms is all day long.
  • Options
    With this pg my m/s is more persistent (but I haven't puked yet); exhaustion is worse (but I have a toddler to chase!) and I have zero breast pain this time, whereas last time I couldn't even touch them!

• Options
    Very different from pregnancy number 1. Still very fresh to the fight, only 6 weeks along.

First pregnancy morning sickness set in Almost immediately, my boobs were so tender that I could barely breathe without wanting to cry. I didn't get heartburn until the very end of the first tri.

This time my first symptom was heartburn; I've only ever had heartburn while pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness yet and my boons are tender but not to such a terrible extreme.

Same is that I'm ravenous, exhausted, super emotional, and have the nose of a blood hound.
  • Options
    Only 11 weeks in with this one, but it's been identical to my daughter's pregnancy. 
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"