2nd Trimester

Cord Blood Banking?!

Has anyone else won this from CBR?! Just looking for some advise since I never though I'd actually win one.

Congratulations! You are this week's winner of Cord Blood Registry's Free Cord Blood & Cord Tissue Sweepstakes. You and your family have been chosen to receive free cord blood and cord tissue banking, plus five years of storage, a value of $3,935.

Re: Cord Blood Banking?!

• Wow, if that's legit, that's pretty awesome!  I know blood banking is crazy expensive
  • I've never heard of CBR sweepstakes, if it is for real it's an amazing deal. Cord blood is so helpful but so expensive to bank.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Good for you!  I've never heard of the sweepstakes, but we got sucked into signing up with Viacord.  We just cancelled the service after my OB said it's not worth it. 

However, if I could do it for free I'd certainly go for it.  
  • I'd definitely make sure its legit (BBB orSome other reputable place) but congrats if its real! My hospital said its really not possible where I am.

27 y/o - Dx with PCOS 7/10/13 - Started on Metformin 8/26/13.

BFP - 11/19/13      EDD - 7/18/14

Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have gotten several emails about the sweepstakes and registered but have not received an email like this one. Hopefully it is legitimate, because that would be great! That said, I find it a bit odd that they would send an email and not call you. Proceed - but with caution. :) 
  • After a few phone calls and questions, I've learned that it's legit! My doctor has even worked with them in the past and I am so excited!!!! yaaay!
  • Back when I looked into it, it was $250/year for storage. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"