3rd Trimester
Options

Cord Blood Banking?

Has anyone else won this from CBR?! Just looking for some advise since I never though I'd actually win one.

Congratulations! You are this week's winner of Cord Blood Registry's Free Cord Blood & Cord Tissue Sweepstakes. You and your family have been chosen to receive free cord blood and cord tissue banking, plus five years of storage, a value of $3,935.

Re: Cord Blood Banking?

• Options
    Oh those are BAD things! You fill out info about you then you get alot of spam and calls from places you don't want and you really don't win anything! Sometimes it's a virus...>.>
    If you want to save you baby's blood and cord you could donate to your local hospital to help others. Our hospital is given us that option instead of throwing it away. Hope this helps. 
    imagePregnancy Ticker

• Options
    After a few phone calls and questions, I've learned that it's legit! My doctor has even worked with them in the past and I am so excited!!!! yaaay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome! We were looking into it since my husband has had some odd health history but money got a little tight. Congrats!
  • Options
    We aren't paying to bank it, but are donating it to a cord blood bank.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    We are donating ours since my OB told me that the cord blood could *possibly* be used for a family member, but not the baby. The more I learned about it and the associated costs, we decided to go the "greater good" route. But hey, if you're getting it for free, do it!
  • Options
    You're so lucky! I just paid CBR for the same service you got for free and that $3000 really stung! How did you enter that sweepstakes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"