Nurseries and Baby Gear

Any new opinions on the Graco Ready2Grow?

I searched the board and saw that some had asked for reviews for the Graco Ready2Grow, but it was almost a year ago.  I thought I'd ask again in the hopes that maybe some others have tried it since the last time it was asked.

Any thoughts?  My DS will be 2.5 when LO#2 arrives in May and I'm looking for something with a variety of options for a toddler and baby together.  Here's a link:

Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image

Re: Any new opinions on the Graco Ready2Grow?

• I think it is a good sit n stand option.  I like the back car seat holder that turns into parent facing seat.  The wheels are big which help with maneuverability.  Like all Graco strollers, it is heavy and bulky.  If you can get past that, then it is a good stroller that will fit your needs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Thanks @LittleApple.  I wound up packing DS up and heading out the BRU yesterday to just try it out.  I loved the back bucket seat closer to me but the front seat was SO shallow- it was like he was sitting on the edge of a cushion without enough seat room for his behind.  Plus, the foot railing in the front was too high for him- his knees were above his waist.  #Tallkidproblems!
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Take a look at the Joovy Ergo Caboose.  A little more money, but better features and seating.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • The Joovy Ergo is on sale on zulily today too..$237 instead of $399.
    imageimageimage VOTE on my Name List     
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"