Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Car seats

Hi all,
My DD is 7 months & she is still in her Chicco keyfit... she is in 95th percentile for height & weight. We plan to switch to a convertible car seat. When & which car seat have you switched to?

Thanks any advice would be great :)

Re: Car seats

• With my older one, he outgrew the Chicco around 9 months and we switched to a Diono Radian RXT. We love it and have 3 now because they are so narrow and fit really well in our cars. The are very good for extended rear facing with tall children. The only annoying part is that the strap tightener is a ratcheting type so you have to tug, tug, tug to get it tight instead of the one smooth motion of the infant seat. 

Graco MySize/HeadWise/Size4Me and the Chicco Next Fit are also highly recommended for extended rear facing with taller kids. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cyprissa said:
    With my older one, he outgrew the Chicco around 9 months and we switched to a Diono Radian RXT. We love it and have 3 now because they are so narrow and fit really well in our cars. The are very good for extended rear facing with tall children. The only annoying part is that the strap tightener is a ratcheting type so you have to tug, tug, tug to get it tight instead of the one smooth motion of the infant seat. 

Graco MySize/HeadWise/Size4Me and the Chicco Next Fit are also highly recommended for extended rear facing with taller kids. 

These are the seats that would be recommended on Car Seats for the Littles because your LO is so tall :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • We have the Chicco Nextfit. My daughter loves it and has been in it since she was about 4mths old. They have an adjustable headrest for taller children.
  • Evenflo Symphony at 8 mo.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We probably have a month or 2 left in his infant seat but we are getting the chicco nextfit, we tried them out this weekend and they are really nice and look super easy to install. He liked sitting in it too
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards