September 2013 Moms
Options

in bed all day - MS relapse

I had some sort of Multiple Sclerosis issue last night and I can't move my legs. It has been so long since I relapsed, I'm kind of in denial. Also cried because I had to tell Zoe we weren't going to make it to her friend's birthday party today. Seems like a good time for a GIF party for all those people who know how to do that. 

Re: in bed all day - MS relapse

• Options
    I don't have time for gifing right now (avoiding hanging out with the IL's, but that can only go on so long)... Just wanted to say I'm sorry this is happening. I know MS is a rough condition.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    I am sorry you had a relapse. I have two aunts that have MS and know how much they struggle. I hope you get better soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are dealing with this now. Hopefully this relapse is short lived. 

Hugs to you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Hugs. That sounds so scary. I am sorry you are going through this. Here's an adorable sleepy kitten gif to cheer you up:

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    I'm sorry : (. My dad has MS and it sucks. (( hugs ))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    DaisyZHDaisyZH member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    I'm sorry your having a relapse. Like PP I first read the title as "Morning sickness" relapse
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I hope you feel better soon

• Options
    I was just thinking about you the other night... I remember you when we had our autoimmune discussions. I'm sorry that you're flaring. I hope that you start to feel better quickly. Hang in there!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much. I was either nursing or sleeping yesterday. My legs are moving but feel like lead. 

Regarding the morning sickness thing, that abbreviation always drove me bonkers because I ALWAYS read it Multiple Sclerosis. It's like when personal trainers use PT after their name. NO. Actually, that's illegal now. 

Also, This got me thinking. How many times was there a group hug on Friends? Someone should figure this out! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"