Think I need new OB - recommendations? Dutchess County — The Bump
Hudson Valley Babies

Think I need new OB - recommendations? Dutchess County

This is my first pregnancy - I have been going to my OB for many years but there are other doctors in the practice. Since I am preganant you have to meet with all of the docs over the pregnancy. So far, ive met 2. The first was okay, the second a total turnoff. Thinking I might need to switch practices. Any recommendations?

Re: Think I need new OB - recommendations? Dutchess County

• I went to Mount Kisco Medical Group. There was only one doctor there that I didn't particularly like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UpsideDownFrown
  • I go to Mid Hudson Medical Group ( Fishkill location)  They have a few OBs there 3-4 that I know of.  I always get to see the same Dr when I schedule.  LOVE them!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• sue cavanaugh over in fishkill. love love love her.
  • I should have said I have Daniel Perks in Fishkill he is awesome!!!!!   Mid Hudson Medical

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

michantNewbieMomie
  • I also use mkmg, saw the same ob for almost all my appointments and she ended up delivering my baby. I was in labor for 4 days so I saw almost all of them and liked everyone...except Dr lederman, but not enough for me to switch practices. Good luck!
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards