January 2013 Moms
Options

Let's send more T&Ps to Chance Encounters today :)

@Chance Encounters - I think I read that your D&C was scheduled for today.  Just wanted to say that I took a moment today to send healing thoughts and prayers your way.  I'm guessing the other ladies here on Jan 2013 are, too. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let's send more T&Ps to Chance Encounters today :)

• Options
    I've been thinking about you today too. I pray everything went ok and you can start healing. I'm so sorry you are going through this. {{{HUGS}}}

• Options
    I'm so sorry ChanceEncounters.  Healing thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers have been with you all day today. I hope you family will heal quickly with better days ahead.
  • Options
    Thinking of you all today. Let us know if there is anything we can do. I can not imagine the heart ache, and i am hoping for peace and healing for your family at this time. (((Hugs)))

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Options
    (((Hugs))) thinking of you today.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are all thinking of you and here for you. I'm praying for healing and comfort for you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love you ladies! Thank you so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"