September 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    BobKat22 said:

Was this really unexpected? I don't blame her actually. I don't think she owes us anything to come explain or chime in either. We dissected a parenting decision she made right in front of her. I didn't even check to see if I was blocked. I just assumed it would happen the moment I chimed in.

See this is why I like you. You are rational and fair. I'm sorry if you thought I was being a buttmuncher earlier ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    danabsd said:
    kdsmith43 said:
    JohnJacobJingleHeimer has me blocked on IG and it makes me sad. :((

Stuck in the fucking box

Yeah, I am pretty sure she unfollowed/ blocked me too.... 
    :((
    Don't know if this was addressed, but I guess I find this to be awkward.
    That is what I was thinking too haha what if she totally meant to block or unfollow you? Awkward.

I've totally named names of people that have blocked me. Awkward? Yeah for them I guess, but oh well. Don't block me then ;)
    You had me blocked back in the day.  I was all nervous about saying something and then I had a second glass of wine and gathered up the guts.  I think it worked out well for us.  :P
    I did?! It definitely wasn't on purpose.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also got blocked. Interesting.
    Me too!

• Options

Okay? I don't see why you care so much @tinyhumantoe. Yeah, I gave a sarcastic response because I was hurt/angry that someone who I've tried to help and considered a friend blocked me on IG instead of telling me how she really feels.

Eta I also made that comment when I thought she had blocked a select few, not most of the board.

I dunno, it's a thread I've been commenting on all day - I think we're all up in each other's biznass in here. It's not that I particularly care more about your comment than anything else. I just thought it was unnecessarily crude. I can't imagine it's fun to be picked apart 50 ways for hours, deserved or not.

But i think your response here is honest, less hurtful, and I'm sorry you are hurt/angry.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

There were some people that were definitely on her side though today, at least defending her intentions, so that really sucks they got the axe.

I guess I think that's reason for everyone to take it less personally. Maybe it's an overall space/break thing.

BTW I haven't checked my IG.

• Options
    Friday is Applebee's night! (Husband brings food home from work.)

What would you have tonight from the menu?
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    And yes I am trying to change this thread up a bit.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad. Yum. And b/c I am pregnant and need all things ice cream, an Oreo shake.

• Options

Friday is Applebee's night! (Husband brings food home from work.)

What would you have tonight from the menu?

I'll bite. I wanted to contribute but never have anything good to confess on here, and I'm not friends w anyone on IG.

I haven't been to Applebee's in forever, so I don't even know if it's still a thing but I lovelovelovelovelove the oriental chicken roll up- and if I'm feeling healthy I prefer the salad version. Hot diggity dawg it's fuckin delicious!
  • Options
    I think this is seasonal but I love Applebee's avocado shrimp salad.
  • Options
    I'm gonna do the oriental chicken roll up! Yum.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Just finished as well. Dh was asking why I was twitching. It took ALL day. I'm blocked but @loislayn23 finally started following me.

Also. <---- not cool enough to even know about any OB's besides the big fb. I want more friendz! Need to work less..bump more

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • Options
    We had an applebees here (and by I here I mean in the city an hour away because I live in the cooouuuuuuuuuntreeeehhhh) and it closed down because it sucked and no one went.

We also have a Lonestar that recently came to town and I can't go there because it smells like farts. 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • Options
    tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
    edited January 2014
    This is a very shitful Friday. DH has been working 7-9 every day - so getting home after W is in bed. Tonight he got off at 530 but had to go to a viewing for a coworker's dad. He got home at 8:27. W goes to bed at 8:30. He decided he had to clean the kitchen RIGHT THEN because I chose to dump so many dishes in the sink (read: the dishwasher was running so they were on deck). I don't get it. Come see your kid then clean the kitchen. WTF

And to think I shaved my legs after work hoping we'd hang out and have fun tonight. Now I'm bumping and cleaning the house. On a Friday. JFC it's been a long week. I fucking hate cleaning. LOL that I told tonir things were better now. Lolly lolly

• Options
    I'm sad, cause V is sad. She missed her date with daddy for the father daughter dance because she is sick. And I got her a super cute, well cooridinated outfit! I can't spell

Aww that is sad!! Hope she feels better soon!

• Options
    This is a very shitful Friday. DH has been working 7-9 every day - so getting home after W is in bed. Tonight he got off at 530 but had to go to a viewing for a coworker's dad. He got home at 8:27. W goes to bed at 8:30. He decided he had to clean the kitchen RIGHT THEN because I chose to dump so many dishes in the sink (read: the dishwasher was running so they were on deck). I don't get it. Come see your kid then clean the kitchen. WTF And to think I shaved my legs after work hoping we'd hang out and have fun tonight. Now I'm bumping and cleaning the house. On a Friday. JFC it's been a long week. I fucking hate cleaning. LOL that I told tonir things were better now. Lolly lolly

Go get naked @tinyhumantoe Stop the cleaning and get naked. Yes I've had a glass of wine.

• Options
    @cherrycrepe I don't agree that it is illegal. I think there is a chance you could find yourself in bad position, and there are a few court cases that seem to follow that line (I did minimal research from my phone). But there are movies, album covers, etc that were not federally banned. I think it is a risk, but not definitively illegal in this context.

@meatballesq I think it will take me a bottle. I'm working on it. I'm so angry :(

@thechimichanga whoa... WHOA... Slow down or you'll be on the pot all night!

• Options
    Wow. I can't keep up some days! 

I just went through my IG history to make sure I wasn't one of those that was posting naked pics of their kid. I was kinda freaking out that I somehow had a bunch. I don't. Unless you count seeing her chest? Cause she's in just a diaper a lot. Shit. Are there creepy men out there wanting to see my kid in a diaper??? 

And in case anyone cares, I was also blocked. I also have a cute kid that she obviously doesn't want to see. And I post nice things on hers. Oh well. Her loss. 
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kbbggkbbgg member
    edited January 2014
    She's gross.

Mom to boy H - born September, 2012 and girl Z - born 2005. Wife to Gorgeous George. Slave to the man.

• Options
    jonesaj said:
    AlinnJo said:

I just went through my IG history to make sure I wasn't one of those that was posting naked pics of their kid. I was kinda freaking out that I somehow had a bunch. I don't. Unless you count seeing her chest? Cause she's in just a diaper a lot. Shit. Are there creepy men out there wanting to see my kid in a diaper??? 

And in case anyone cares, I was also blocked. I also have a cute kid that she obviously doesn't want to see. And I post nice things on hers. Oh well. Her loss. 
    I hashtagged a picture of diapers one time and some weird diaper wearing grown up commented on it.  I reported him and made my page private.  I also have pics of DD with her chest showing, I think it is innocent but I post those sparingly.  I had two kind of back to back and I was like "hmmmm too many nakey pics." 
    I guess she is in just a diaper more than I realized. I think it helps that my page is private but it's still the internet. And it would creep me the FUCK out if a diaper wearing grownup posted on my picture! I'm glad you reported them! Yikes!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Back to Applebee's....I never really liked it and was forced to eat there for lots of school events. I finally found the oh so yummy oriental chicken salad. Then I moved to So Cal and didn't have one within an hour. They just put one in and now I MUST find out about this wrap version.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mmm Applebee's. I want some boneless wings of all flavors with blue cheese. And a big plate of nachos.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    L8kissie said:

Back to Applebee's....I never really liked it and was forced to eat there for lots of school events. I finally found the oh so yummy oriental chicken salad. Then I moved to So Cal and didn't have one within an hour. They just put one in and now I MUST find out about this wrap version.

It tastes better. It's the same. But better!!!!
  • Options
    AlinnJo said:

I hashtagged a picture of diapers one time and some weird diaper wearing grown up commented on it.  I reported him and made my page private.  I also have pics of DD with her chest showing, I think it is innocent but I post those sparingly.  I had two kind of back to back and I was like "hmmmm too many nakey pics." 
    ***** Eeew to the diaper wearing adult.

This is a legit fetish!  I'm working with a client now who is trying to break the fetish.  He loves all baby things.

Also, I read this whole thing.  All of it.

Lastly, I ate too much Kashi Go Lean and my gas smells like dog farts.  Imma go dutch oven DH.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure all Kashi stuff is Japanese for cardboard. The Go Lean Crunch is survivable and keeps you full pretty well though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I read the whole thing - sorry I have been absent (swamped at work). I posted a full frontal of L way back when not realizing the wrongness. It took me all of 5 minutes to think about it and deleted it. It helps that I have a girl and her parts are mostly hidden, but I still felt shitty about it. 

Angel posts peen pics too. Just throwing that out there so we can flame someone else for a whole day. 

The only thing I can think of to order at Applebee's is the giant mudslide. Yum. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    hmp1 said:
    I'm sad, cause V is sad. She missed her date with daddy for the father daughter dance because she is sick. And I got her a super cute, well cooridinated outfit! I can't spell
    She looked so pretty in her dress :(  Maybe he can take her out to dinner, all dressed up, when she is feeling better.
    This is a great idea.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Applebee's Jamaican freeze. So good.
  • Options
    I haven't been to an Applebee's in a long time. This making me want to go!
                  image     image
  • Options
    danabsddanabsd member
    edited January 2014
    Dammit. I can't make it work. I'll have to fix it later. 
     Nevermind.

• Options
    I read the whole thing - sorry I have been absent (swamped at work). I posted a full frontal of L way back when not realizing the wrongness. It took me all of 5 minutes to think about it and deleted it. It helps that I have a girl and her parts are mostly hidden, but I still felt shitty about it. 

Angel posts peen pics too. Just throwing that out there so we can flame someone else for a whole day. 

The only thing I can think of to order at Applebee's is the giant mudslide. Yum. 
    @Flamingemu

Really? I have never ever EVER posted a picture of any penis on any of my things. I am extremely careful about that just because you said this I went and looked and I don't know who you are meaning to accuse but seriously? 

I don't post pictures of my childs private parts and I most certainly never inappropriately hashtagged them either. 

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

• Options

Mmmm. Mudslides. And really? Angel posts pics of her kids penis? Ugh.
    No. I absolutely do not.

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"