January 2014 Moms

CPT: How's your energy level these days?

PreDempseyPreDempsey member
edited January 2014 in January 2014 Moms
I just want to see if I'm the only one dragging serious ass lately..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

CPT: How's your energy level these days? 163 votes

I'm first-tri tired
25% 42 votes
I'm ok for most of the day but have my moments
37% 61 votes
I have never felt more engergized in my life
1% 2 votes
I'm "I just had a baby tired"
26% 43 votes
I feel normal, just as much energy as I've always had
4% 7 votes
SS
4% 8 votes

Re: CPT: How's your energy level these days?

• I have been feeling mostly fine, but have been dog-tired these last few days.
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• I'm exhausted. All the time. I didn't get that second trimester burst of energy. I've just been dead tired from day one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am crazy tired. I'm hoping I can get some RR tomorrow and tomorrow night since I get induced at 7:00 am Thursday!
  • I'm tired all the time. I'm taking naps during the day, which I never do, and have decided I will never go through "nesting." I just don't care.
  • I said I have my moments. I'm pretty good getting through the work day but when I get home I'm done! I have started taking my showers at night and doing my hair then cause I just get to tired during the day if I have to fully get ready that morning!!
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• I don't remember being this tired after DS1.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• I'm exhausted 24x7. I think it's because I've been having contractions all night long almost every night, and then I'm so over tired by the time morning rolls around (and the ctx slow down) it's hard for me to sleep. I've only been able to sleep for about 3-4 hrs each night/day.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Tired, but making sure baby is alright 24/7 gives me a boost of energy.
  • I put SS because I'm not sure which one would be "the most tired I've ever been in my life" tired. I'm not sleepy though just so exhausted I can't even stand to have to adjust my pillows and blanket in my bed. ya that's pathetic tired.

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • I manage to get most everything on my list for the day done. But I do take a lot of breaks and I am done for the night by 8. Which sucks because Emme goes to bed between 7-8 so I don't get much hang out time with MH.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • I'm mostly tired but with burst of energy. Like, 'okay I'm gonna clean out the closet and wash all the laundry!' immediately followed by 'Okay time for a 5 hour nap'.
    imageimage
  • SS: I'm 9 months pregnant tired + have a 3 year old + last day of work is on Thursday kind of tired. Haha. So needless to say, I don't have very little energy.

• sambi1016sambi1016 member
    edited January 2014
    I've decided that my nesting phase happened weeks ago and is never coming back. No motivation. No energy. Just blahhhhhhh. ETA: I'm due in 2 days. Come on baby!
  • I put "I'm just had a baby tired" which is true, but on the days I get naps I feel awesome. Today was not one of those days and I will be in bed soon.

• SS... I have no words for how exhausted and uncomfortable I feel. It's gotten progressively worse over the past 3 days. 39w today. Woof.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I had more energy in first-tri then I do now.  I have never felt this energyless in any pregnancy.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• I had more energy in first-tri then I do now.  I have never felt this energyless in any pregnancy.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Exhausted. I haven't slept through the night since I got my BFP. I can't even blame toddler-- he sleeps pretty well usually. Just horrible inexplicable pregnancy insomnia.

And then I'm super tired all day, sometimes even requiring an nap!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I feel totally exhausted most of the time. Pregnanancy insomnia is not helping.
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • SS I've NEVER been this exhausted. Not even after I had DS or first trimester. A close second is when I was trying to wake up after surgery once and I told the nurse to 'close the damn curtain I'm trying to sleep!' Also right before getting pregnant I was on flexeril (misspelled?!) for my back spasms and pain from scoliosis and it would knock me out.

That's it. I feel like someone drugged me on flexeril.
  • @arrgcr - I agree with you! It does feel like the horrible flexerol (sp?) exhaustion. That stuff was horrible, but definitely helped my back.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • daltoso said:

@arrgcr - I agree with you! It does feel like the horrible flexerol (sp?) exhaustion. That stuff was horrible, but definitely helped my back.

Amen! I usually have no effects with codeine or anything. It kinda makes me want to clean house and my nose itch, but I can't even feel it lessen any pain so they have me that. It was so hard to function but my back felt sooo good.
  • LadyFilet said:

If one more person says to "sleep now while you still can" I may just go BSC!

RIGHT?! Those people must not remember the third trimester. Or are just desperate to get hit. I'm really hoping I'm one of the people that sleeps better after the baby's born!
  • I put "I'm just had a baby tired" which is true, but on the days I get naps I feel awesome. Today was not one of those days and I will be in bed soon.

This. When I've gotten a few hours of solid rest plus a nap- other than knowing the "energy" boost means maybe getting one chore done before my body tells me to lay the f back down- I don't feel that crazy exhaustion feeling from my eyeballs to my feet.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I was going to pick first-tri tired, but this week has made it even worse.
  • I don't remember being tired during the first trimester, maybe I was just lucky. These days I'm mostly ok but hit a wall at around 3pm, makes me wish I was on maternity leave already! I think I am tired from not sleeping well at night because I just can't get comfortable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"