Nurseries and Baby Gear

Uppababy Vista Piggyback Board

Anyone use this? How young of a child have you used it with? We are expecting #2 in April, DS1 will be almost 22 months old. Have heard not-so-good things about the rumble seat, and better things about the piggyback board. Just wondering if my not-quite-2-year-old will be able to hang? I think so, just wondering. Thanks. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Uppababy Vista Piggyback Board

• For short outings, it would probably be fine but I wouldn't rely on it for longer trips.  My oldest (almost 27 months) is a great rule follower and she can't even stay on the board.  I like my kids strapped.  I have the Rumble Seat and I like it a lot actually.  It's a part time double for me so it's perfect for that.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • @ebp913 did you feel the need to get a double stroller or is the Uppa with rumble sufficient?  Thanks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @ebp913 did you feel the need to get a double stroller or is the Uppa with rumble sufficient?  Thanks
    @bruinjamie21 I have the BOB double for walks and exercise and then I actually have the Baby Jogger Versa with the Rumble Seat (it fits on there).  Since I walk and jog for exercise there's no way I could have gotten away with just the Vista with Rumble Seat but that type of set up works great for me in the car since I don't always need a double.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"