2nd Trimester

3 day headache? Normal?

I woke up Saturday with a headache and still have it. It comes and goes and sometimes more severe than others. It's on the top of my head and forehead. I've never had a headache last this long pregnant or not and people have me worried maybe something wrong. Anyone else have this? Anything help? I've taken tylonal but don't like to take it if I can help it.

Re: 3 day headache? Normal?

• I had these occasionally during late first and throughout the second trimester. It wasn't common for me but I would have 3-4 days headaches just like you described. I tried taking naps, caffeine, massages, etc... but none of them worked. I talked to my doctor about it and she gave me the ok to take Advil for them (up to 800 mg until 32 weeks) because I'm allergic to acetaminophen. I'm in no way suggesting that you take anything unless your doctor gives you the ok, but I took one 200 mg pill and it knocked it out. I only had to take it twice and the headaches stopped. My point is.. Ask your doctor! There are probably some things he or she can suggest to help you.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"