1st Trimester
Options

Cute ways to announce on Facebook?

I want to think of a cute saying or quote or something that will help announce my pregnancy in a fun way to friends and family on Facebook.

Any ideas?

The only one I can think of is putting on my status:

(Husbands Name) has been such a good husband that I decided to promote him to Dad.

Any ideas?

Re: Cute ways to announce on Facebook?

• Options
    DH and I are both runners and this is what we did:
  • Options
    For DS as we did ovBUNen... Which was hilarious. This time I a writing a poem which is really a test for anyone reading it to understand internet lingo. "December 14th, we bought a HPT. Much to our surprise we got a BFP. Now August 14, 2014 is our EDD. If you guessed it right, our son is a big brother to be". I guess we will see how that goes over.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is our announcement! :)

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    I posted this with the description, "Guess who is going to be a big sister?!" I was going to get her a shirt that said "Big Sister" but I couldn't find one locally and I'm impatient, lol.

....................................................................................................................................... 

Big Sister Piper

Born at 37 weeks, strong NICU survivor

Friday, November 13th, 2009, 7:17 AM

Baby Brother Link

Born sleeping at 19 weeks with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus

Sunday, March 2nd, 2014, 7:27 PM

.......................................................................................................................................

• Options
    I'm going to take a picture of my son wearing a "Big Brother" shirt and post it. I still need to get the shirt, though. So far only close family knows, not sure when we'll make the big announcement.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DH and I's birthdays are this weekend. We're going to somehow tie it in with that. We go for an ultrasound Thursday. Maybe just a picture of us holding saying "happy birthday to us".
    Something simple. 

• Options
    Rosebean said:

For DS as we did ovBUNen... Which was hilarious. This time I a writing a poem which is really a test for anyone reading it to understand internet lingo. "December 14th, we bought a HPT. Much to our surprise we got a BFP. Now August 14, 2014 is our EDD. If you guessed it right, our son is a big brother to be". I guess we will see how that goes over.

I love your ovBUNen idea!!
  • Options
    We are planning to announce on Valentine's Day since I'll be 12-ish weeks and will have had the second appointment and heard the heartbeat again at that point. I've designed a Facebook cover photo that says: "Happy Valentine's Day from the (our last name) family!" and four hearts with my name, DH's name, DS's name and "Baby #2 Coming August 2014." If we have time (and the energy), we might also do a cute photo to go with it, or we may just update our profile photos to DS in his "Big Brother" shirt (which is red, so it fits the V-day theme).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are planning to announce on Valentine's Day since I'll be 12-ish weeks and will have had the second appointment and heard the heartbeat again at that point. I've designed a Facebook cover photo that says: "Happy Valentine's Day from the (our last name) family!" and four hearts with my name, DH's name, DS's name and "Baby #2 Coming August 2014." If we have time (and the energy), we might also do a cute photo to go with it, or we may just update our profile photos to DS in his "Big Brother" shirt (which is red, so it fits the V-day theme).
    Love that idea!  I may borrow it. :)
    Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
    Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I made DD a shirt that says "Big Sister" with glitter vinyl and then I want to put a caption like "We thought we'd get Nancy a puppy for her birthday but figured this was a better idea" since I'm due 4 days after her birthday. :-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Currently our friends tease us because we post a lot of pictures of our dog, so we plan to incorporate her into the announcement somehow. I'm thinking maybe a picture of the dog laying down with a pregnancy book in front of her like she's reading it. Still throwing around ideas.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Currently our friends tease us because we post a lot of pictures of our dog, so we plan to incorporate her into the announcement somehow. I'm thinking maybe a picture of the dog laying down with a pregnancy book in front of her like she's reading it. Still throwing around ideas.
    We had thought about using our boxer as well. Found some cute ideas on Pinterest using the family pet for announcement. Found one yesterday that had a sign that said " Baby H guard dog starting (the date)". Something like that. Lol. 

• Options
    My brother and sister in law waited until their 20 week scan and in the picture, the baby was giving a thumbs up! So they cropped to the thumbs up and said "What do you think about an August birthday?" and that's how they announced. I loved it so much!
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

• Options
    This was our fb announcement!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"