Boston Babies

Metro West Moms Unite!

Hi
I know there are other moms near me (Franklin) so just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

My LO will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling more like a normal person each week.

LO is still nursing every 2-3 hours, I started exercising today for the first time in maybe 6-7 months! And my DH and I got our first night away for a work party this weekend and other in laws babysat.

What's going on in your world?

Re: Metro West Moms Unite!

• My LO is six months and I have been back at work for 3. She is sleeping through the night, rolling, and has teeth.

Haven't been able to fit exercise in which is driving me nuts! I was on modified bed rest for 1/2 my pregnancyso it has been a while. Need to figure out a plan.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the Framingham area, 29weeks with our first. And exhausted! 

We're stuck on this childcare thing, hopefully we figure it out soon or LO will be coming to work with me haha!
    ~Chrissy 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Hopkinton, with a 3.5 month old and he's awesome :o

Just started a 3-day-a-week nanny so I can get some work done (I work from home full time) and hoping that it works out. 
    TTC since Sept 2010
    Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm
    Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS
    IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN
    IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN
    IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN
    ~Cycle Off~
    IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN
    FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452
    Due 10/10/13 - It's a Boy!
    You, Me and Someone Else - updated 5/24/13 - 20 week update

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Natick, my daughter is 1, I work PT and bring her to work with me the other half of the time. would love to set up a playgroup or coffee sometime!
  • 88sharonlee88sharonlee member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I'm so happy to hear from local moms!
    I'm currently in the trenches trying to figure out daycare for when I go back to work full time in March, it sounds like this is something we are all going through right now.

My H and I were hoping to do the nanny thing but turns out its way too expensive so now I'm scrambling to find an on home daycare near us.

I'm down for a meet up sometime, my LO doesn't play much yet but I could use a social outing!

@firefly062 our LOs are pretty close in age!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"