January 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

Well, we're skipping church today because I was up with Amelia from 3:30-7:30 since she's still throwing up. So...I'm bored outta my gourd! What are you up to today?

The SKs are here this weekend and they're working on a Lego house while DH files and researches his old baseball card collection. So, basically I'm just keeping baby away from everyone and hoping she's done throwing up. Amelia and SD and I might hit up Target later so she can use her gift cards and I can get Tide and cabinet locks. Woo!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    @Brendamndz Yeah...I haven't stopped Target shopping with the debit card. Oops. I freaking love Target. I got some clothes for Millie on clearance last time I was there. Plus they have Pizza Hut...so you can bet if I had to be trying on bridesmaid dresses today I'd be nervous, too! Haha. Have fun!
  • Options
    We had a rough night too...up every hour from 1-4...which is really disappointing because she slept like a rockstar the night before. Hate inconsistent sleep :(

Hope Millie feels better @martha919. You still thinking allergic reaction or a bug?

We're going to run errands and hang out today mainly. Nothing too exciting. Hopefully we'll get good sleep tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cleaning the house! Woooo!
    Except actually its ds freaking out all day because he hates cleaning his room, while dh cleans and I keep the baby occupied then dh gets irritated that he's the only one actually cleaning.
    Oh how I love cleaning day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hope Amelia is better today! We also skipped church today. Ava was grumpy this morning, and our pastor just resigned so they're just doing "working interviews" and trying out all these new ones. FIL is in the hospital, so DH has gone to visit while Ava took a short nap and is now having lunch. I need to meal plan for the week and grocery shop this afternoon (maybe). I'm in a lazy mood today, I haven't even gotten dressed. Eek! Hope you guys all have great Sundays!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope she feels better soon! We went to church last night because they had a special blessing for babies who were baptized in the last year. Today I am doing a trial run on a cupcake wedding dress cake I am making for a bridal shower next weekend. However we had a plumbing emergency today so yeah for paying a plumber to come out on a Sunday!!! Now that it is fixed I am playing catch up on laundry and other house chores.
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! Sorry to hear about other rough nights and obstacles today. We can do it, y'all!

Amelia seems to be doing okay, a little dehydrated and not interested in her sippy so lots of boob time, but I think we're done...fingers crossed. ;-)

@ARichison08 I'm not sure. I would think with a reaction that it wouldn't last this long, but she did have a good chance to digest the spinach so maybe it's just working it's way out of her system still.
  • Options
    We are recovering over here and going slowly insane. I have resorted to bubble guppies and playing with things in our closets. We have to be healthy next week because I an losing my ever loving mind in this house! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    martha919martha919 member
    edited January 2014
    spainy17 said:

We are recovering over here and going slowly insane. I have resorted to bubble guppies and playing with things in our closets. We have to be healthy next week because I an losing my ever loving mind in this house! :-)

I feel ya. It's amazing what becomes a toy when you're stuck inside forever...

Eta: Duh! Glad you're recovering!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"