2nd Trimester

Holy boob pain! What do I do?

My right boob is hurting so bad. The pain seems to be coming from behind the nipple maybe like a blocked milk duct? I'm only 24 weeks so not sure if my milk is coming in this early or what but has anyone experienced this? What did you do to relieve pain? I tried hot compresses and it helps for the few seconds the rag is warm but afterwards its back to the same pain :/ Help please! 

Re: Holy boob pain! What do I do?

• Most likely not a blocked milk duct.... your milk doesn't come in til a few days after the baby is born. Try a warm shower or some tylenol. If the pain gets too bad I'd call your dr?
  • I would invest in a really good, supportive bra.   It is common to have breast pain throughout pregnancy.  Sometimes I am so sore I can't even be touched.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 14 weeks and get this horrible zinging pain behind my nipples too!  OMG its so bad sometimes, I actually yell out unintentionally without realizing it, and my DH will turn his head and ask me what's wrong and/or laugh at me now.  Definitely ask your doctor if it gets too bad!
  • It finally went away a day later but now i'm getting those zinging pains you're talking about in both boobs but luckily they don't last too long! I nursed my first child and never really had any pains like these before! Definitely going to mention it to my doctor at my next appointment. I'm just hoping this is a sign of lots of milk!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"