February 2014 Moms

NBR: Nike FuelBand SE

Does anyone here have one? If so, do you love it?

I think I want one and am itching to just go buy it today.

I know that there are other types such as the Fit Band Force and Flex but I think I like how Nike syncs the band to the iPhone app.

I would love to read about anyone's experiences with any of these!

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/fuelband-se/pid-924485/pgid-924484?cp=usns_kw_AL!1778!3!30651044462!e!!g!nike fuelband 2
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NBR: Nike FuelBand SE

• DH has one. He really likes the simplicity, both the features and the look. He's not a techie person at all, so the easy syncing with his phone was exactly what he wanted. Also, the FitBit and other options on the market gave him more information than he was looking for (sleep, nutrition, etc.). He really just wanted motivation to be a little more active on his more sedentary office days. The FuelBand is perfect for that.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

• I had a Nike Fuelband for about two years. It's a little bit bulky for day to day use, so I used it more for just measuring workouts and not my day to day activity. The battery life on it wasn't that great after a year and after the second year it died.

However, I recently switched to the fitbit and I LOVE it. It's much lighter and more discreet. It also syncs with your iphone through an app and can also track sleeping, which is a bit depressing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for the input, ladies!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love the FitBit Force. It syncs wirelessly so I don't even have to plug it into my phone. Pretty cool!
    IMG_6095

• I ended up buying the Fitbit Force yesterday and so far, I really like it!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"