2nd Trimester

When to worry?

Hi, its been awhile since I have been on here. Since my last loss actually. So, I am sorry to pop in and ask for advice. But other then calling the ER and they can't give medical advice over the phone.

I am 20 weeks pregnant and have been leaking fluid. Its not urine, but I know that it could be vaginal and not necessarily amniotic fluid. The question is when should I be concerned and go in? I am having slight cramping, bit nothing major and due to my two consecutive losses I know that its possible I am being over paranoid. I just moved to VA and don't have a doctor here yet, so I have no one to call. Advice is greatly appreciated. TIA ladies.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: When to worry?

• If you have no doctor, I would go to the emergency room stat. Given your history, better safe than sorry.
  • does your insurance have a nurses line that you could call? I know that mine does and its 24 hour...they may be able to provide some direction too...
    T&Ps - I can only imagine how scary/frustrating this might be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I agree - get yourself to the ER. At the very least they will give you some peace of mind. GL to you!

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• If you have no doctor, I would go to the emergency room stat. Given your history, better safe than sorry.

This. And like NOW....
    There's no advice besides this that anyone can give you here that would be of any use. We have no idea what this mystery fluid could be... this situation is better left to the professionals at the ER. Good luck!
  • Do you have an urgent care or fast track of some sort? These are usually cheaper then an ER.
  • Definitely go to Er! Where did you move to in va? I'm in northern va if you need recommendations

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"