December 2013 Moms

DH and I came to a decision ...

I know yesterday I had posted about being at my whits end with breastfeeding, and we talked it out again some more last night and today. We have chosen to switch over to formula entirely, and I feel 110% relieved. I don't feel trapped or stressed about feeding my DD anymore and I was actually able to just enjoy her today. She also seems to be happier too. Thank you all for your kind words yesterday. You guys really did help me feel better about making the switch if I had to. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH and I came to a decision ...

• I am so glad you're feeling better and were able to make that decision for you and your baby. :)

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Loading the player...
  • You guys have no idea how much pressure was lifted from me. Now onto dealing with the pressure from lack of BFing ... Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on making the decision that was best for you and your family.  :) 

If anyone gives you shit, just tell them to mind their own business!  :p
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• You have to do what's best for you and your family. We're EBFing during the day and formula feeding at night. It works best for us because LO gets too frustrated at night to latch. Glad you made the best decision for your family. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"