1st Trimester
Options

1st prenatal visit cancelled- SUPER irritated

124»

Re: 1st prenatal visit cancelled- SUPER irritated

• Options
    111emd said:
    Lastly, my irritation with this office has been a long time coming as they have literally cancelled half a dozen appointments with me over the last 3 years, many times with little notice, resulting in me having to take another unpaid day off of work. I stay because my DH and I were trying to get pregnant and adore our doctor. It's her office that has their heads up their asses IMO. 
    I get all that. but 1. if it were that much of an inconvenience I would have thought about leaving much earlier. 2. Maybe you did explain this, but why do you need a whole day for a doctor appointment? 3. Have you tried to speak with your actual doctor about these issues/bring it up to the office manager?
    111emd said:
    Also, I did not mean to insinuate that literally every non-pregnant patient being seen was less important than I am because I am K/U. But I can guarantee you that there is at least one patient being seen today who is simply coming in to renew her B/C (which can be done on the phone at my office) or someone who is picking up their test results (again which can be done on the phone).
    While it may not have been your intention to come off that way, it really did. Fact of the matter is you have no idea why people are going in there today. There may be High Risk ladies in there, ladies dealing with Infertility, ladies being tested for horrifying things like Ovarian Cancer. And even if there are women coming in "to just renew" their BC, so what? If they had that appointment first they're entitled to it. Maybe the office called them and for whatever reason those women couldn't change the appointment. 

111emd said:
    Also I am not mad anyone agree's that I am overreacting, I am entertained. 
    Actually, you come off as extremely butthurt about it. 

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    @111emd you disgust me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was 39 weeks pregnant my appt got bumped because someone was having a baby. Man, was I pissed. Also, don't fucking quote me and misuse it as something it wasn't. Twatwaffle.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    It's people like OP that influenced me to leave healthcare. I just couldn't handle the stupid and entitlement. 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    miss2697 said:

When I was 39 weeks pregnant my appt got bumped because someone was having a baby. Man, was I pissed. Also, don't fucking quote me and misuse it as something it wasn't. Twatwaffle.

Oh yeah. I knew that you didn't mean that one quote in a mean way. She ( @111emd ) is just desperate & grasping at things. She made an attempt to turn a light hearted joke into an insult. Lucky, I know you better than that. It just demonstrates the shady nature of her character even more.

You know we are good. :D

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm not going to read over a hundred comments because I'm sure most of them are rude and unwarranted. You just wanted to vent! I can understand why you're frustrated and upset that your dr's office keeps rescheduling you but many doctors don't want to see you until 12 weeks. My first pregnancy they didn't see me until then. This pregnancy was an exception and I was seen at 9 weeks. If you're not happy with them then look for one you will be happy with.
  • Options
    I'm loling at the white knight riding in and not even reading the post. Save your breath @Tassie06, OP is psycho.
    Lol. I must have missed other posts.
  • Options
    I understand your frustration, I would be frustrated if my clinic keeps canceling on me. I like my OB a lot but the receptionists they have at that practice are horrible, my OB is now moving to a new practice and I couldn't be happier I just hope the receptionists there have more common sense than the ones at this practice.
    imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options
    NADA-H said:
    I understand your frustration, I would be frustrated if my clinic keeps canceling on me. I like my OB a lot but the receptionists they have at that practice are horrible, my OB is now moving to a new practice and I couldn't be happier I just hope the receptionists there have more common sense than the ones at this practice.

Might I suggest reading the entire thread?
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Meery82 said:
    NADA-H said:

Might I suggest reading the entire thread?
    but it got so long image
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options
    oooh... just skimmed through some pages..interesting
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
This discussion has been closed.