2nd Trimester

Wine for NYE?

Did anyone drink wine for New Years Eve? I thought I was going to, but ended up chickening out! This is my first pregnancy, so I guess I'm being cautious. Maybe in third tri. lol

Re: Wine for NYE?

• We were up at the cabin with another couple and were going to pop a bottle of nice champagne DH bought.  My friend passed out before midnight (DH made her a dark & stormy and he's very heavy handed when he pours), so that left me, DH, and my friend's H.  I was heading to bed by 12:05, so I told them to skip it.  I may have him hold on to it at this point until LO arrives, but I have had a few sips of wine from DH's glass occasionally so far and will probably have a glass myself every once in awhile now that I'm up to 2nd tri.
  • I had two small glasses. I didn't drink anything and did eveything by the book first time around. A glass very now and then is fine my doctor has told me.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • I had about 1/2 a glass of red wine with dinner.  It was wonderful!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nope, I had a few sips of DH's beer though.  Man I do miss beer.  :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• I had half a beer, it was great!
  • Glass of champagne for me!
  • No, but I did have less than half a glass of some really good wine on Christmas Eve. And I enjoyed every sip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"