March 2014 Moms
Options

1cm dilated already...

Was in L&D early this morning due to having some pretty hard contractions Monday. They settled them down with some medication and then tested again for fFN which came back positive... Then she was going to send me down to u/s to get my cervix checked, but wanted to do a internal first... which told me that I was 1cm dilated already... BAM bed rest until Monday... They gave me a steroid shot and she informed me that 31 weeks is critical time right now... and the first goal is 34 weeks... OB said not to worry too much about the 1cm dilatation since I could be 1cm for awhile... but I am still worry about it. I am pretty upset. I had preterm issues with my DS, but I had severe SPD which I thought... get my SPD under control avoid preterm labor/bed rest... well here I am able to walk in my 3rd trimester and I am still having preterm labor issues... Thank you for letting me vent and your T&P. 
Nickie
Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

Re: 1cm dilated already...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"