January 2014 Moms

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

Haven't seen one today and I searched!

Weeks:

LO's Size:

Appointments/Updates:

GTKY: Any last minute preps that need to be done before LO arrives?

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• Haven't seen one today and I searched!

Weeks: 38

LO's Size: will find out when he is born tonight

Appointments/Updates: got induced today so just waiting

Nope
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weeks: 36

LO's Size: not a clue. My app is being stupid

Appointments/Updates: had one Monday. DO said I'm measuring small but all baby. Also that my due date is changing. Blah. Cervical check next Tuesday along with the GBS test.

GTKY: Any last minute preps that need to be done before LO arrives? All the things. We did get the bassinet and glider moved in our room finally. Also a changing pad on my dresser. Everything else needs to be done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Haven't seen one today and I searched!

Weeks: 38

LO's Size: will find out when he is born tonight

Appointments/Updates: got induced today so just waiting

Nope

Good luck!

• Weeks: 39.
  • Weeks: 39

LO's Size: app says watermelon

Appointments/Updates: weekly OB appt on Thursday. If baby doesn't come this week. Have an ultrasound on due date jan 7.

We are ready!!!
  • Weeks: 37 weeks!

LO's Size: Last week Thursday, at 36w 2d, little one was estimated at 7lbs 3oz on u/s

Appointments/Updates:
    - NST/BPP (u/s) on Friday 1/3, NST and regular OB appt on Monday 1/6.
    - GD is still diet controlled and doing well.
    - My moms group is throwing me a Sprinkle (food and chatting, plus playdate for kids) on Thursday.
    - Tomorrow is my birthday :)

We need quite a few small baby items (ie: nipples for bottles -used were tossed after last baby, breastmilk storage bags, bath tub...) still but nothing important. A friend is giving me her used co-sleeper this weekend. So excited for that!
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Oh ha... Errmm, I guess I need to install the carseat and pack the hospital bag too (it's together in a hamper but not "packed").
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Weeks: 38

LO's Size: pumpkin, I think

Appointments/Updates: 38 week appt yesterday. 3cM (been there for a week, though). Eviction date set for Jan 8 due to HBP if he doesn't appear prior. 

GTKY: Any last minute preps that need to be done before LO arrives? I have been on bed rest for 8 weeks so DH has been having to handle the majority of the finishing. He got the carseats installed today and is having them inspected tomorrow. And I still haven't packed a hospital bag, but pretty much everything else is done.

• Weeks: 36

LO's Size:
    Large honeydew melon?

Appointments/Updates:
    36 wk U/S on Thursday to check position! Excited to see her again!

GTKY: Any last minute preps that need to be done before LO arrives? I still have no bassinet sheets... Annnnd I don't have a single nursing tank/ bra. I could prob pack my bag too.... Eh, maybe next week.
  • Weeks: 36wks

LO's Size: honey dew

Appointments/Updates: weekly appt on Thursday & NST. Only 1 more wk til I'm off bedrest!!!

We have a lot of little things we need still, like diaper rash cream, gas meds, gripe water, etc. other than that, we're pretty set.

@winsywade - Happy early birthday!!!

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • @daltoso I hope you get to do ALL the things you've been wanting to do while on bed rest!

• Weeks: 37!! Early Term.

LO's Size: winter melon

Appointments/Updates: Friday Jan. 3. Regular check up and bpp.

GTKY: Any last minute preps that need to be done before LO arrives? Lots!! Packing hospital bag, setting up cord blood banking, so much..ahh.

Tuesdays...are the big holidays..Christmas Eve and NYE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"