July 2013 Moms

Hilarious read about 3+ children!

Someone posted this on their FB wall and I had to share it. I literally LOLd during the part where she considered knocking her kid over with the carseat and the screaming over her nursing baby part. This article sums up my life so perfectly! Sometimes having 3 is so chaotic that I can't believe I did this to myself but I'm always grateful for my 3 wonderful blessings. I know you'll get a kick out of it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Hilarious read about 3+ children!

• I love this.  This is so ridiculously accurate.  It even reminds me of why I can't send the boys to preschool (due to the inability to teleport).
  • Great read!!! I think the biggest shock for me was how short the school day is....

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh god... Never. It's so much fun to have a big family when you're older, though!
  • Being a teacher, that school schedule thing would be a breeze. However, I don't necessarily want my kids to go to the school I am currently in. Hopefully I will be transferred out by then.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Yup, that's accurate. When she talked about the looks of pity from strangers, I thought about the looks DH and I got walking around at the airport yesterday with all 3 kids.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So true! Especially the logistics of school drop offs/pick ups. Always during a nap!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"